My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

Chapter 12

"Haaerin-ah!!!" Kevin tried to wake her. Kevin is shouting her name a hundred times but still, no response from the girl. he turned to Dongho who's stilll stnned to speak. "Dongho-ya! do something!! wake her!" Kevin cried, hot tears rolling in his cheeks.

"I..I.. didn't know what to do..." Dongho said, staring at Haerin.

Everything seemed to ba back to normal. They're back to the human world. It's raining hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

______ walk through the streets. the rain is very heavy but she seemied to be not in herself. She bump on anone who passes by her. She's so wet that anyone the bumps on her is annoyed. She stopped walking when she reached the pr\ark when she first saw Kevin. She started to cry. "I'm such a fool." she muttered.

(Flashback)

______  is searching for Kevin. When she saw Kevin, she saw him kissing Riah who were trying hard to push him away from her but Kevin tightened his grip to Riah's arms. Suddenly Riah stopped pushing Kevin away and her hand fell down. Kevin removed his lips from Riah's and muttered something. The color of his eyes changed from dark brown to bloody scarlet which scared ______. She want to slap Kevin and challenge Riah to a fight but her feet is trembling, it seemed to be jelly. She sarted a quiet sob, seeing Kevin kissing the girl who seemed to be her bestfriend hurt her so much. All she can do is wait for Kevin to explain everything to her and cry. She started to run away fro the place.

(end of flashback)

"Kevin lied to me!" she exclaimed. good thing, no one's in the park, she's alone so no one willl think she's craazy.

Suddenly a voice whispered to her ears. "Kevin didn't lie to you." it said. The voice sounded familliar, but it made ______  to shiever neervously.

"Who are you?" she asked from nowhere.

"Me?" the voice said. "You'll know me. You're going to pay your big debt to me ______."

______'s eyes widened, her head ached. Sudden flash of memories are coming back to her. She closed her eyes and saw Kevin, Dongho and a girl. They were still kids playing with the toys around them.

"Can you remember me now?" the voice asked in a very calm voice.

"I... I didn't know you!!" she exclaimed. When she opened her eyes, it changed its color, it glowed and she doesn't know why she know it changed. Her eyes is now the same color as Kevin has, bloody scarlet. "What did you do to me?!" she asked the voice.

"I didn't did that to you. It's you. The normal ______ who want me to disappear. You bear the color of the cursed girl i'll kill. ______-ah!!! You'll gonna pay for erasing my memories!! How dare you flirt my Brother!!"

After the voice told her that, ______ lost her consciousness. the next thing she remember is...