My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 5

Kevin felt a bad aura coming from ______ place, he ran going to ______ and he saw ______ holding a white feather.

______ saw Kevin. She looked at the feather and Kevin randomly. “Do you know whose feather is this? I’m hoping you’ll give me an answer.” She told Kevin with trembling voice and scared eyes.

She’s back. Kevin thought. “______-ah, what are you saying? I think that’s just a bird’s feather. Don’t think that it belongs to me.”

______ paused. “I think it belongs to you. You can grant wishes. You can do anything. Tell me, you’re an angel right?” she asked while holding the feather that is not small enough to be a simple feather.

“I’m not. You’ll know everything about me if you’ll agree to be my wife.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho was sitting on the grasses when he heard someone whispered at his ear. “I’m back Dongho-ah.” Dongho’s eyes widened. He looked at his back but he didn’t saw anyone. He stood up and searched for the person who whispered at his ear but still.. he failed. He entered the building where ______ and Kevin is. He saw Kevin and ______ together.

“Stop playing with my mind Kevin!” Dongho exclaimed. He thought Kevin was playing with his emotions.

Kevin laughed. “What? I’m not playing with your emotions. What are you saying? I’m with ______-ah, I can’t do two things at a time.”

______ looked at Dongho and Kevin trying to understand what they were talking about.

“Stop acting innocent Kevin! I know you can do it! Are you still thinking I won’t let your sister go back to you?!” Dongho shouted at Kevin.

Kevin frowned. “Don’t put my sister’s name here! I really don’t know what you are saying. Why? Are you still thinking of a way to get my sister away from me?! I won’t let you do that!” Kevin exclaimed back.

“Kevin-ah, Dongho-ah, stop fighting here. Everyone’s looking at us. Please.” ______ said in a low voice. Still, the two was quarreling.

All of a sudden, the two stopped when they saw a girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, young looking, and almost close to perfect. Just like what ______ saw earlier. The girl was being chased by a group of boys. Even Kibum was one of them.

“Haerin-ah.” Kevin was startled the girl and his sister looks the same.

Dongho grabbed the girl’s elbow. The group of boys stopped. Dongho looked straight to the girls brown eyes. The girl was startled also.

Kevin looked at Dongho and he removed Dongho’s hands that was hooked to the girl’s elbow. “Don’t dare to touch my sister!!” Kevin told Dongho.

______ didn’t know what’s happening. And also this mysterious girl who appeared just by now.

“Wait! Who are you two? Sorry, but I didn’t know the two of you.” The girl told Dongho and Kevin.

“Haerin-ah! Stop acting like you didn’t know me!” Kevin exclaimed to the girl.

Dongho pushed Kevin away from the girl. “Haerin-ah, what’s happening to you? I’m Dongho. There’s no way you’ll forget me. Except if your brother erased your memories.” Dongho told the girl in his cute eyes. And then he looked at Kevin with a scary look.

“Hey! You two! What are you doing to her?! Let her go!” the group of boys exclaimed.

“Mianhae, but I really didn’t know the both of you.” The girl told the two guys.

“There’s only one way to know if you’re not my sister” Kevin thought. He walked towards the girl.

The group if boys ran towards Kevin who was about to kiss the innocent girl. But the time stopped and the group of guys stayed at their place except Dongho and ______. Even the girl stopped. Kevin didn’t kiss the girl.

“Looks like I’ve mistaken this girl.” Kevin told himself.

“It’s impossible that Haerin will have a human vessel. It’s already dead.” Dongho told Kevin.

______ can’t relate what the two were talking about. And how did the time stopped? “What’s happening?!” ______ asked. She looked at the two as if the two was a monster.

The two guys looked at ______. It was impossible for a human to do whatever she wants if she’s under the dimension only angels and demons were expected to move anywhere.

 

The time was back to normal. Dongho, Kevin, ______ and the girl teleported to…..