My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 11

______ was left staring into nothing. She was too stunned of what Kevin just did to her. After a while she heard someone crying, it was Riah, and she was holding Kevin’s hand.

“Kevin-ah,” ______ called. She managed not to get jealous, but Kevin holding Riah’s hand is hard to resist. She put on a sad face and faced Riah.

Riah is still crying, she has bruises on her arms and even on her face.

“Riah-ah, stop crying… everything’s fine now.” Kevin told Riah, trying to comfort her, but she didn’t stop.

“Kevin-ah,” ______ interrupted. “What happened to Riah?” she asked.

Kevin didn’t answer.

“Kevin-ah!,” ______ again called.

“I’ll explain it to you later. We need to get Riah safe to her house.” Kevin demanded.

______ didn’t answer and just followed Kevin as he assist Riah.

 

After they brought Riah home, ______ immediately asked Kevin. “What happened to her?”

“Devils are after her.” He answered, trying hard not to got angry in front of ______.

“Devils?” ______ repeated.

“Neh, for now, it is the best time to wake Haerin up. They think she can wake another person who can also defeat my father.” Kevin explained.

“Defeat your father? Kevin-ah, Dongho-oppa once said that your father is the strongest devil… who can defeat him if he’s the strongest of all?”

“I still don’t know, but Haerin once said that we can defeat Leeteuk appa… and another child of him…”  Kevin let go of a sigh.

“Do you have a problem Kevin-ah?” ______ asked.

Kevin stood in silence. After couple of minute, he spoke. “I’m afraid the person Haerin is talking about is you.” He looked at ­______, “Haerin can see anyone’s future, she know something like this will happen… and she never told me who’s that person because she know that…”

“Because, what?” ______ asked again.

“Never mind, I need to bring you to much safer place.”

“Because, what?” ______ insisted.

“I’ll tell you later, you need to go first to a safe place.”

Kevin left ______ at her house and told ______’s head butler not to let ______ go out of her house no matter how she insisted. It’s not normal for them to talk like that, Kevin and the head butler didn’t know each other, yet, he listened to Kevin.

Dongho went Riah’s house. He saw Riah’s bruises on her arms and even on her face. He got worried and started to cry like a baby.

“Dongho oppa… why are you crying?” Riah asked.

“It… it’s just I can’t do anything to protect you like before. Mianhae Riah-ah.” Dongho told her.

“Oppa, it’s just fine, don’t feel sorry. I’m really naughty that’s why I got these.” Riah managed to put a smile but Dongho is still crying while looking at her. “Don’t cry oppa, I’m not a worth-it person so you’re going to cry for me.” tears started to fall on Riah’s bruised cheeks.

“Riah-ah.” Dongho stopped crying after he saw Riah crying. “Waeyo? Are you hurt? Just tell it to me. I’m sorry.”

“Annie.” Riah buried her head on her hands. “I… I… I’m so useless.”

“No you’re not.” Dongho told her. He lifted Riah’s head and saw her eyes are starting to swell. “Please… try to recall me.” he said and he kissed Riah.

Riah closed her eyes and immediately fell on her feet but Dongho catch her.

Kevin and Dongho went to the Underworld. ______ sensed that something is wrong. She ra outside but her butler blocked her. “You can’t go out of the mansion madam.” He said.

“Kevin-ah needs me! Something is wrong! Let me pass.”

“You can’t.”

“You’re just my butler! Let me pass!” ______ insisted

The butler immediately changed himself to his original form. It’s Kibum. “You… can’t… pass!”

______ was stunned. “Kibum-sunbae?!”

“Neh, now can you just shut up and go back to your room?”

“I need to go to Kevin!”

“Very persistent.” He pushed ______ to the wall, holding ______’s wrist and her body pinned at the wall. “You can’t help Kevin.”

______ tried hard not to cry. “You can’t understand it! Kevin-ah… he’s in danger!”

” ______-ah!! You’re the one who can’t understand!! Kevin doesn’t need you he needs Haerin!!”

______’s tears fell. “Why is it Haerin!!?? I’m here!! Or you’re just saying it because you never felt to be loved!? Is that it!!??”  she exclaimed.

“I… once fall for someone.” He confessed. “She’s Haerin.”

“That girl again?? As expected! What’s with her?!”

“You’re the one who can’t understand it ______-ah. Haerin-ah, she’s the only person that trusted me. And you… my own SISTER… you didn’t believe and trust me!!” Kibum shouted at ______, scaring her to death.

“I’m your sister?” her eyes widened.

“Neh! Haerin told me to give you another chance… but you disappeared. Now, are you going to leave me again or stay here with me?” Kibum let go of ______’s wrist. “Mian, I said too much.”

Kibum was about to leave when ______ hugged him. “I’m sorry. I’m not going to leave you again.” she said.

“Go.” He removed ______’s arms around him. “You said Kevin needs you.” He said in a low voice. “Promise me you’re going back.”

“I promise!” ______ said, she hugged Kibum again and left.

It was a really dark night. Riah is walking at a street. Red sky and moon. Everything seemed to be silent, no walking people and no cars passing by.

“Hello!!” Riah called. She received an extreme silence. She continued walking until she heard voices. “Who’s there?” she asked, but no response again. A minute later her head ached and pieces of her past memories started to flash inside her mind. She fell on her feet and closed her eyes. More memories are coming back, she saw Dongho with her, Kevin crying because of her, Kibum sitting beside her, Kiseop hugging her and _______ … making a deal with her father.

“Leeteuk-appa, you can erase all of my memories.” She said. “But make sure Haerin-ah, disappears as I disappear.”

“YOU!!” Leeteuk slapped ______’s face. “How dare you talk to me like that!!” he exclaimed.

“This is also for your safety appa.”

“What safety?! Don’t call me appa!! From now on, you’re not my daughter!!”

“Then, do me my last wish.”

“What?!”

“Every child that will be exiled will have his/her last wish right? That’s my last wish.”

“For what purpose?” he asked.

“Haerin and Kevin, I want them to separate.”

“Very clever. As you wish, disappear and don’t show your face again to my kingdom.” Leeteuk said and everything faded.

 

Riah opened her eyes. “I’m… I’m Haerin…” tears started to fall again.

“Riah-ah.” Someone called. She looked at her back and saw Kevin. “It has started, you didn’t call out for my name.” he said.

“Kevin-oppa…” she cried, she was supposed to stand up but she lost her consciousness.

Next thing she saw when she woke up again, she’s lying on Kevin’s lap and Kevin’s lips is on hers. She tried to pull away but Kevin pulled her toward him, then Kevin whispered to her mind. “You’re not leaving again. Don’t try to hide from me, I’ll protect you.” And her eyes felt heavy until she closed her eyes. Kevin left her at the street.

Kiseop came out from nowhere, beside him was the crystal where Riah’s real form were. “You woke her!!!” He exclaimed.

“Annie, Dongho did. I just finished what he didn’t.” Kevin answered in a calm voice.

“I’m going to break this crystal infront of you!! I’ll show you that she’s not going to leave just right after she remembers how much she love you!!” and the crystal started to have cracks.

“STOP!!!” Kevin exclaimed, and suddenly he felt weak, like someone is killing him. If Haerin dies, Kevin dies as well.

The crystal started to glow and the cracks are getting bigger and longer. And Kevin collapsed.

Dongho was too late to stop Kiseop, he saw Kevin collapsed infront of him. “Kevin-ah!!”

Kiseop stopped smiling when he saw mixed angel and devil’s wings. A girl with white dress her wings have black and white feathers, she managed to put on a wicked smile that will scare anyone who’ll look at her. “Who dared to hurt my twin?” the girl asked.

“Haerin…-ah.” Dongho was too stunned to see Haerin and Kevin in one body.

“Kiseop!!” the girl exclaimed. all of a sudden the girl is holding Kiseop’s neck just enough to strangle him.

“Haerin-ah…” Kiseop said, his voice seemed to be scared like something bad will happen to him.

“You almost killed me!!!!” the girl shouted, “And Kevin-oppa!!!” she added. Her eyes in now full of hatred and worries.

“Haerin-ah… I didn’t mean it… I just want to protect you.” Kiseop told her.

“Protect me? By killing me??!!” her hands hold Kiseop’s neck tighter not enough for Kiseop to breath.

“Haerin-ah, please stop it.” Dongho told her.

Haerin’s grip loosen as she heard Dongho’s voice. She looked behind her and saw Dongho.

 “Dongho-oppa?” she asked.

“Stop it Haerin-ah, don’t kill him. He’s still you brother.” Dongho again told her.

“But… but he almost killed me and Kevin-oppa.”

“Dongho walked toward her and hugged her. “What’s important now is you and Kevin-ah is safe. Please go back to normal. The Haerin I know.”

Haerin collapsed immediately. Kevin gained his consciousness and saw Haerin lying on Dongho’s lap.

“Haerin-ah!!!” Kein called, but Haerin doesn’t have any response. She seemed like to be…