My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 4

“Dongho? Did we meet before? You look familiar.” ______ told Dongho.

“Neh. You’re the one who helped me yesterday at the park. By any chance, has anyone contracted you?” Dongho asked.

“Contracted? What are you saying? Mian but I didn’t know what you are saying. ______ said. . Another weird guy appeared asking weird questions and what’s with the introduction? ______ is not asking for his name but he gave it without any words. Are they from outer space? What are these guys doing here? Everything’s driving me crazy!!! ______ thought for a while.

“Looks like you haven’t. I thought you were with him since you left me. By the way I’m going to be your servant. I’m going to serve you until I die. And also, according to our world’s rule, I need to marry you whether I like it or not. If you didn’t want to, then I’ll be your servant and guard forever.”

“Huh? You know Kevin? You said the same thing he told to me…” ______ paused. “Can you grant wishes like him?”

“Annie… I can’t do things like that. Only the purebloods and the higher people can do that. Does that mean that you’re going to choose him over me?”

______ was again startled. Everything seems wrong since morning. And that’s not good for a normal girl like her. Her life was normal before she helped the two guys, two cute guys. Am I that unlucky to meet two cute but weird guys? They are telling me that I need to marry the both of them! I can’t do that! And also… also… I still like Kibum-sunbae even though he put a shame on my name. I can’t forget the day he saved me from the people who wants to kidnapped me. ______ again thought.

“What?!  I didn’t know the both of you except your names! How can I choose from the two of you?!” ______ exclaimed.

They were still standing there since they came there and it’s past 10 minutes just for a conversation that doesn’t make any sense at all. Dongho stayed at his place and didn’t answer ______ question. Hot breeze of air was touching their faces. The two was staring at each other.

Dongho looked at the sky and told ______, “You better go back to your room. I’ll wait for your answer”. Even though Dongho already loved someone, just for the reason not to be punished by the head of their world, he’ll do it. And suddenly, Dongho felt a strong wind passing his face. “Mianhae”, he whispered to the air looking at the floor with unhappy and apologetic eyes.

______ walked towards the door and gently opened it. Before she left Dongho alone, she  said, “Kamsahamnida Dongho-ssi” and left. As soon as ______ closed the door, Dongho disappeared.

 

Kevin was staying at ______’s house doing nothing but staring at the sky waiting for the most important person in his life to come and hug him. It’s been a while since he went home. He misses everyone so much and he can’t go home because he was stocked to a problem he can’t avoid to fix by himself. “She’ll get mad at me if she will know this” Kevin told himself. This time, he decided to go to  ______’s school and find out what’s happening.

Black wings grown out from Kevin’s back, his cool and cute face turned into a serious and scary face. Being a devil himself no one can see him except the other devils and angels around the place. He flew and within seconds, he’s already in ______’s school. His feet touched the ground and stood by himself. The black wings disappeared and his cute expression came back. He looked at his sides and walked towards the entrance gate. His clothes changed into school uniform and people start to see him.

“Omo~! He’s so cute!”  a student said after seeing Kevin standing in front of the entrance.

“It looks like he’s a new student here. I wonder what’s his year.” Another student said.

Kevin walked towards the building where ______ was taking her classes. On his way to ______’s room he crossed ways with Dongho.

Dongho bowed his head and put his right hand in his left chest and said, “It’s been a while My Lord.”

Kevin looked at Dongho. It seems like he didn’t want to see Dongho in the first place. “What’s your purpose on coming here? Are you after my sister again? Or are you here to kill me?” he asked Dongho.

“You’re not still changing. I’m not after your sister anymore. I’m here baceuse someone saved me and I have to serve her. Don’t tell me you’re chained to a human like me.” Dongho smiled but not enough to show his teeth.

Kevin didn’t reply, instead he glared at Dongho. Dongho looks scared after that.

 

On the other hand, ______ was walking along the corridor when she saw a girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, young looking, and almost close to perfect. The girl looked at her and gave her a hair standing smile. After that the girl disappeared. ______ was left there standing all by herself and she cannot believe what she saw just by now.