My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

Dongho sat beside ______. The living room inside ______'s room was too big for her. They sat there i silence for minutes.

"Say something." ______ began.

"What do you want me to say?" Dongho asked.

 "Say something about what happened to Haerin and Kevin!!" she exclaimed.

"Now I know why Kevin left you before." Dongho sighed.

"What?" ______ said, narrowing her eyes and raising her eyebrows. Suddenly, flash of memories were coming back to her.

"You're stupid." Dongho told her. He closed his eyes and stood up. "I can't believe I have a twin sister like you." and he disappeared after a heartbeat.

Then she heard a knock at her door.

"______-ah " Kibum called. "Are you okay? I heard Dongho's voice there."

She paused before answering. "I'm fine."

"Are your memories clear to you now?"

"Annieyo."

"I know everything." Kibum confessed.

______ stood up, eyes wide in shock. 'Kibum-oppa knows everything?' she thought. She rushed to her door, drag it open and drag Kibum inside. "What do you know?" she asked.

Kibum looked at her with pain and hatred. "I can't believe you did that thing."

"I... I.. it's just... annieyo!!!" she said, her voice trailing off.

"I trusted you." 

"Mianhae!!!" ______ exclaimed. "Please keep this as a secret oppa!! I don't want to loose Kevin!!" she cried.

"I don't want to loose you also." he hugged ______. "And Haerin also. You know that."

"Mianhae... I didn't know what Am I doing that time."

"Haerin will deffinitely say this to Kevin. You're risking your life for something you can't get, this is too much. Please stop this before I'll loose you again." Kibum kissed her hair and pulled away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kevin-oppa, can you get what Am I saying?" Haerin asked.

Kevin's eyes widened in shock. He opened his mouth to argue but not a single word is coming out.

"Are you leaving me again and let me forget all about you?" she asked. blinking hard sot not a single tear will fall. "And about us?"

Kevin's eyes grew wider. This time he made u his mind. "Haerin-ah, jeongmal, jeongmal mianhae." he said and held Haerin's hands. "I'm not going to leave you anymore. I'll stay by your side." he paused. "And forget everything about ______."