a dream

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 21

______ POV

“I’m going to kill you.”

I quickly opened my eyes and shot up straight. *sigh* I looked around and saw my usual room, I scanned it and there, no sign of Kevin, Kibum, Dongho, Kiseop and Haerin, and the other blonde. I thought it’s real! I looked at my phone, what is the date today? Hmm… May 17 20**, and it’s already… SHOOT!!! I’M ALREADY LATE!!! 9:59 am! Seriously!!

I quickly took a bath and wear my school uniform, I didn’t dare to look at myself every morning at the mirror because it might crack… -_____- but, I dared! When? Just now! And, WOAH!! I’m hot! Kidding aside! I’m… I’m…

“Good morning, gorgeous!”

I looked at my door and saw… KEVIN?! I thought it’s all a dream? A nightmare? Kajhdhgf! And Kiseop is with him!

“I thought it’s all a dream!” I exclaimed.

“Dream?” Kevin asked, his voice sounded confused and puzzled, “what dream?”

“So… you mean… Dongho and Haerin doesn’t exist? They’re my imagination? And even the blonde guy? Who are you really?” I asked unconsciously. Like duh! It’s a dream!! I don’t effin’ care if Kevin and I really had a child!!

1%

Loading…

2%

25%

Loading…

Loading…

50%

75%

Loading…

99%

99.2%

What the!! Just reach 100%!!

Loading…

100%

LIGHT BULB!!

I had a child? I touched my belly… no… its’ impossible.

My belly is still flat… no signs of me giving birth!! HA-HA!

“What are you saying, ______-ah?” Kiseop asked.

I looked at Kevin, he looked so shocked.

I gave them a smile and walked towards them, “so, it’s all a dream?”

“I didn’t know?” Kevin laughed, he looked at me like what-the-heck are you talking about? “Whatever is that, forget it! You’re late again!”

“Look who’s talking!! A crow? A black Ferrari? A jet? Oh! It’s the scariest devil, Kevin!!” Kiseop stated sarcastically.

“Shut up!”

The three of us laughed.

“So… if you two doesn’t want to go to school, well, I’m going now! I can’t fail my studies! So goodbye!” I walked out of the room, our house buttlers and maids lined up, downstairs,

“Good morning, Young Lady.” They greeted as we walk at the middle. My car slash limousine is waiting for me outside the door, my buttler opened the door of the car and we went inside.

“Ehem!” Kiseop brook the silence.

“What’s with your dream?” Kevin asked all of a sudden.

“M-my dream?” I repeated, stammering. What if it’s true? My dream? But where’s my child? And Haerin? “it’s nothing.” Actually, I didn’t know what the truth and what’s not now.

“Spill it out, ______!” Kiseop exclaimed.

I sighed, “Kevin is a devil, you’re an angel, Dongho… he’s my twin… and he’s a devil also, Haerin, she’s Kevin’s twin, obsessed with Kevin and Dongho at the same time, and all of you, are keeping me… I suffered in my dream… then saved by Haerin… but when she learned that’s I’m pregnant… and it was Kevin’s, she gave me something and the next thing I knew… I’m already taking a bath on my own blood, all of you came and got angry at Haerin… and… Kevin killed Dongho… Haerin got angry at you and… she said she’s going to kill you.” I finished. I’m only looking at my phone while telling the story to them, they only remained silent… and then…

“Hahahahahahahaha!!!” Kiseop burst into laughter, he’s already holding his tummy and almost crying. He looked at Kevin and now, they’re both laughing! ARGH!!! So it’s not true!!! Stupid dream!!

Kevin wiped his tears of JOY!! And sat beside me, he interwined his hand into mines, “Everything you said is true.” He said, smiling… but it looks like his holding back his laughter!

“Except the events, yeah, Haerin is my twin, Dongho is your twin, and me being a devil, even Kiseop being an angel, but the events didn’t happen.” He paused, and looked at his hands, “but Dongho and Haerin are not coming back…” he said sadly.

“Why?” I asked.

He just smiled and said, “Forget about it, I’m your boyfriend and you’re my girl. And we’re already in school.”

The door swung open, Kevin pulled me out after Kiseop went out.

“W-O-W! Wow!! Great!! Just great!! I’m out of place!! Now what!!? I’m only a chaperone of the two of you! Ha! In your wildest of wildest dreams!! I’m too handsome to be a chaperone! I’m leaving the two of you!!” Kiseop said sarcastically, again.

“I think you better find your partner, Kiseop-hyung!” Kevin suggested.

“Poor Kiseop-oppa, haha!” Kevin and I laughed.

“GO ahead!! Laugh at me! you’ll see!! I’ll find my own girl!! And she’ll be more gorgeous than you ______! Haha!!” he said and ran towards his room.

“You better ignore him.” Kevin said and towed me towards our room, while on our way, a familiar girl approached us, and she’s with… DONGHO!!

“K-kevin…” the girl panted, “Ke-kevin!” she yelled.

“Riah!! I can hear you!! Stop yelling my name!! once is enough!” Kevin hissed.

I looked at Dongho.

“Hey!” he greeted.

“H-hi?” I replied.

“Sorry for bothering… I can’t stop Riah… she said she wants to see Kevin. Can’t stop her.” He explained.

“Hey, ______!” she hugged me… RIAH HUGGED ME??