My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 8

Dongho wants to punch Kevin for lying to ______.

Kevin’s face turned serious as he looked at Dongho. “Dongho-ah.” by just saying that, Dongho knows that Kevin is warning him to shut up. Kevin looked at ______. “So, what’s your answer?” Kevin asked ______. Still waiting for her answer for the last question he asked before.

______ is still thinking of what she will answer. She wants to answer ‘YES’ but she wants to hear what will Dongho say. She wants to believe Kevin’s answer but Dongho told her about those things she wants to know, she want to hear more of Kevin’s past and that girl’s mystery. “Mian Dongho-ah” she paused after saying, “Kevin-ah.. nae. Fine with me.”

“So it’s a ‘yes’ right?” Kevin asked.

“Neh.” ______ answered. Even though she knew that sooner or later she’ll get hurt. She thinks of the girl named Hearin, what if Riah and Haerin is only one person? Chances aren’t bad but if Riah gains back her memories and claim that she’s Haerin, it’ll be the end for her and Kevin.

“You’re a traitor KEVIN-ah!!!!” Dongho exclaimed. “You’ll give up Haerin that easy?! Are you crazy?! What do you think of Haerin? What if she’ll come back? THE HELL Kevin-ah!”

Kevin’s eyes looked so regretful after that. He just wants the best for Haerin and ______. He loved his sister so much that he can’t do anything that will make his sister cry. Kevin remembered the day that her sister cried because of him and Kevin promised that he’ll not do it again.

(Let’s do a bit of flashback, Start of flashback)

 

Dongho and Haerin is playing with each other. Dongho liked Haerin since they were a kid. Haerin also liked Dongho in that way. But Haerin also liked her brother Kevin in that manner. And Kevin liked Haerin also.

There was a time that Kevin found out that Haerin and Dongho bonds so much that Haerin forgets to approach her brother. Kevin got envy of Dongho.

Dongho was still an angel that time like Haerin that they get to see each other everyday in the overworld, unlike Kevin who was a devil itself. Kevin was allowed to go to the overworld but not everyday. The least he can do is to wait for his sister to go to the underworld and play with him. But as the days pass, Haerin goes often to the underworld very often. Kevin became scared that one day, he’ll lose his sister, he requested his father to make Dongho a devil like him. Since he is the prince of the underworld, his favor was given. Dongho became a devil like Kevin.

One day, Haerin was told that Dongho wants to meet her. Haerin went to the underworld just like what the messenger told her. She waited for Dongho but he didn’t came, instead Kevin came. Haerin was already crying, when she saw Kevin, she hugged him tightly and cried.

“Kevin oppa, he didn’t came…” Haerin told her brother who was really worried about her.

“Sshh… you didn’t need him… maybe he just need you for some reason… don’t meet him again, arasseo?” Kevin comforted his sister. “Do you still remember our promise? We don’t need others as long as we’re with each other and we’re going to marry each other.”

Haerin looked at her brother. She stopped crying for a while. Kevin wiped her tears. “Oppa… (*sobs*) neh… saranghaeyo!! Promise me that you’re not going to leave me and stay with me forever...” Haerin told Kevin.

Kevin smiled and kissed his sister.

Haerin was startled when his brother kissed him at the lips.

“I promise.” Kevin told his sister and brought her back to the overworld. “Just promise me also that you’re not going to see that Dongho again.”

Haerin cried again. “Wae? He’s not bad oppa…”

“I want the best for you. He’ll hurt you.”

“Are you saying that he’ll hurt me and use me if I meet him again? I can’t do that oppa…”

“Haerin-ah! Learn from your lesson! He doesn’t deserve to be like by you! Stop acting stupid!” Kevin exclaimed, scaring his twin sister.

Haerin cried again. She was really scared if her brother. It was the first time that Kevin shouted at her.

“Mianhae Haerin-ah… I just want to make you happy. Forget that guy.” Kevin told his in a low voice.

“I’ll do it for you oppa… I’ll try to forget him…” Haerin said, unsure of what she will do now. But for the sake of her brother, she’ll try to understand what her brother feels. But she didn’t stop crying.

(End of flashback)

 

Kevin and ______ left Dongho.

Dongho went to where he saw Riah just a minute ago. He didn’t saw Riah, instead, he saw the guy who was with Riah before. “Who are you?” he asked.

The guy stood up, he moved his white shaded bangs to see Dongho clearly. “I am Kiseop. You are Dongho right? You’re the one who hurt Haerin, you and Kevin.” he glared at Dongho.

“You’re from the underworld also?” Dongho again asked. This guy knows many things.

Kiseop also liked Haerin just like what Kevin and Dongho does. “I’m from the overworld. I won’t let you two devils lay a finger on Haerin.” Kiseop told Dongho. “Get lost.”

“Who are you really?!!” Dongho exclaimed. “You can’t stop me from approaching Haerin!!” he grabbed Kiseop’s collar. “How did she lost her memories?! Is it because of me or Kevin?!”

“I’m not going to answer those questions. Learn it from your own, since you’re another son of their parents.”

“YOU!” Dongho tightened his grip to Kiseop’s collar. “How did you know me?!!”

Riah came and saw Dongho holding Kiseop’s collar. She ran towards Kiseop and Dongho. “Dongho-oppa!! What are you doing to Kideop-oppa?” she asked.

Dongho pushed Kiseop away from him.

Kiseop fixed his uniform. “Riah-ah, it’s just a boy’s talk. Don’t worry, we’re not fighting.”

“Are you sure?” she looked at Dongho. “Miahae oppa. Kiseop-oppa is my brother, he’s my older brother. Get along with him Dongho oppa!” Riah introduced Kiseop to Dongho.

Dongho was startled that Kiseop became Riah’s brother which should be Kevin. He asain glared at Kiseop. “Really? Riah-ah, are you sure Kiseop is your brother?” he asked Riah.

“Dongho-oppa.” Riah called Dongho. Dongho doesn’t want to believe her. “Kiseop-oppa, he’s my brother. For real, I’m not kidding. You’re not believing me oppa?”

“Riah-ah, he’s not worth to explain everything to him. Don’t waste time in him. Let’s go home now. Omma might be worried.” Kiseop told his sister. He held Riah’s hands and dragged her out of the place.

Dongho just stared at them as they leave the place. At that time, ______ came ad approached Dongho. “Dongho-ssi, that’s Riah right? Who’s that guy?” ______ asked.

“You’re supposed to be with Kevin right? Why are you here?” Dongho didn’t answer, instead he asked ______ another question.

“He left me.” ______ answered.

“What? He left you? As expected… you’re just his new girl then he left you.” Dongho told ______.

______ looked up to stop the tears that want to go out of her eyes.

Dongho looked at ______. He hugged her and said, “It’s just fine, you don’t need to worry. Kevin is true to his words. Is there anything that bothers you?”

______ hugged Dongho back. “Kevin-oppa saw Riah with another guy… and he chased them. I think he really want Riah that much that’s why he can leave me like that.” ______ explained.

“Riah is just a part of his memories. He needs to let go of his feelings for his sister. Haerin doesn’t live in Riah’s body. And if that happens, I won’t let either Kevin or Kiseop go near her.” Dongho comforted.

“But Dongho-ssi, is Riah and that Haerin reassembles a lot that’s why Kevin-oppa is still hoping that Riah is his sister?” ______ asked.

“Neh, mianhae, I can’t stop Kevin. What do you want me to do?” Dongho asked.

“I want you to…”