My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 19

“I’m supposed to be dead,” ______ said to Kevin.

Kevin narrowed his eyes and eyed her, “And you’re telling me she saved you?” Kevin asked, “Haerin wants you dead! That’s impossible!” he exclaimed as he stood up.

“But she didn’t!” ______ exclaimed back. “She helped me! Why are you so suspicious to your sister? You should be happy she didn’t kill me just like what you thought!”

Kevin turned and walked away.

“Where are you going?” ______ asked.

“I need to talk to Haerin,” he replied.

______ jogged to catch up with him. “Talk about what?”

Kevin turned to a halt and said, “She knows something I didn’t.”

______ watched Kevin as he walk away and disappeared.

Dongho carried Haerin towards Kevin’s room. He placed her at Kevin’s bed and let go, but Haerin gripped his shirt so tightly she didn’t want to let go.

“Haerin-ah, no one’s going to hurt you here,” Dongho whispered to her. He pulled back but Haerin is not yet letting her grip loosen.

“He’s coming.” She muttered. “Please stay with me.”

Dongho faced Haerin, “I’ll be back.”  He said and kissed her forehead.

She didn’t want to let go but as soon as she saw Kevin’s bloody scarlet eyes, she loosened her grip, and Dongho left.

“I want you to explain everything that happened!!” Kevin exclaimed, the door slammed shut and the windows break its glass. Kevin stopped when he felt Haerin’s feelings, she still can’t fight for herself, she’s gone weak. And she’s crying. Kevin’s eyes turned to normal and sat beside Haerin. “I’m sorry.” He said.

Haerin just nodded.

But still, Kevin felt that he’s a dragon Haerin feared when they were still kids.

Haerin cried as she sat, Kevin wiped her tears at his cheek by his thumb and hugged her. When she stopped crying, Kevin asked her what’s wrong with ______.

Haerin hesitated at first, but then she said, “She’s a mere Human now.”

Kevin didn’t seem to be surprised. “Does Dongho know about it?” he asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“What did he said?”

“He’s going to protect her from now on… and… and…”

Kevin waited.

“And he said… he’s leaving me.” she whipered.

Kevin looked at her, eyes wide, “He said that to you?”

Haerin nodded, she bit her lip so she can stop from crying again, but she can’t, she can’t hold it back. “Did I do something wrong?” she asked Kevin.

“I need to talk to him.” he muttered.

Haerin looked at him, she whimpered, “No!” she argued, “Please don’t!”

“No!! That’s the reason why you’re crying since you’re back! He doesn’t have any right to do that to you! And I’m not happy seeing you cry!” he bolted out of the room.

A moment later, ______ entered Kevin’s room where Haerin is spacing out.

“Are you okay?” ______ asked.

Haerin shook her head.

“Did Kevin-ah… say something bad to you?”

“No, not really.”

______ sat beside her, “I’m not an angel or what now right?” she asked.

Haerin looked at the broken glasses at the floor.

“That’s the reason Dongho’s freaking out right?” ______ asked.

“Not only Dongho, but Kevin also.” Haerin added.

______ chuckled. “I didn’t have my past memories.” Her voice fell serious. “Can you tell me anything about Kevin?”

“What?” Haerin asked in surprise.

“I don’t know when did he met me, the very first time, and all I can remember is Dongho and mine’s past.”