My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 3

The guy looked at _____. He stopped for a while. He looked randomly at the ceiling and the floor. At last he looked straight to _____’s eyes and said, “I’m Kevin Woo”.

Nice introduction! Just gave his name! And then what?

“Oh, nice meeting you!... I’m…”

Before ______ finish her statement Kevin interrupted.

“You’re ______. I know you since then” Kevin told ______ in amazement.

______ stared at Kevin. Looking at the guy’s angelic face and eyes. She was flabbergasted by what the guy said. And it’s her name. “Is my family that famous to the whole South Korea that even the weirdest guy in the world knows me?” she asked herself. Trying to get answer from herself and an answer for the weird guy that is still a big question mark in her life.

(Honestly I didn’t know what is Kevin Woo’s role in this story. Except from he’s the lead guy and another person in my role)

“Are you surprised? I’m here to tell you that I’m going to marry you in exchange of saving my life. You can tell me anything you want. I’ll grant every wish you wish for”. Kevin said. Not thinking of what will be _____­_’s reaction. And the reaction of the incoming girl in ______’s life.

“You didn’t need to do that. I can have anything I have except my…” ______ stopped for a while.

“You’re?”

“My… my… the person I liked the most since junior high”.

“Do you want him to like you just like you want to?”

______’s eyes widened. She got up of her bed and said. “There’s no way he’ll like me. And…. I don’t want to have a fake lover. My classmates will more and more dislike me. Thanks for the offer Kevin-ah.”

“I’ll do what you wish for. Just tell me anything you want. Aren’t you going to be late in school? It’s already time for you to leave.”

______ looked at her watch and it’s already 7:30 in the morning. “Ahhh!!!, I can’t be late!!! I haven’t eaten! Aigoo! I’m really going to be late! I wish I’m already in our school!”

Kevin smiled.

 

After that conversation ______ was awakened. She’s already in her room. And it’s still 7:30 in the morning. Her classmates were gossiping and gossiping of what she did yesterday.

______ was about to leave the room when a girl approached her and said. “______!! You! How dare you come near Kibum-oppa! Huh! Don’t try my patience you little miss richy! I’ll kill you!”.

______ just sat on her chair. Everyone was looking at her. She was about to cry when the president of the student council called out for the classroom representatives. ______ being lucky, she was one of the classroom representatives.

______ went to the conference room. The moment she entered the room, she can only hear of people gossiping and laughing at her. This time, ______ cried in so much shame she had.

Until a black haired guy entered the conference room and shouted out her name. “______-ah!”. ______ looked at the door where the guy was standing. She sniffed and the girls stopped for a while after seeing the black haired guy. They were amazed by the cuteness of the guy calling out for ______’s name. Well they ignored that one.

The girls went to where the guy was and asked him lot of questions.

“Mianhae. I can’t entertain all of you because I’m already taken.” The black haired guy went to where ______ is.

______ looked at the guy and wiped her tears. “Is there anything you need?” she asked.

The guy knelt down and got ______’s hands. He kissed the back of ______’s hands.

The girls were startled. One of them fainted in so much surprise. ______ was also surprised of what the guy did to a nerd-like girl and that was her.

______ pulled her hand away from the guy’s lips and put it inside of her pocket. The guy stood up and grabbed her outside the room. “Ya! Where are we going?!” ______ asked but the guy just continued walking.

The girls at the hallway looked at them. They were also startled of what they were seeing right now. A NERD GIRL WITH A CUTE AND COOL GUY!!!!! THIS CAN’T BE REAL!!!! That’s what everyone is thinking.

The guy dragged ______ up to the rooftop. Only the two of them were there. The door shut. “I’m sorry for the delayed introduction. I’m Shin Dongho”. He bowed his head to show respect.