My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

 

 

Chapter 1

Everything was doing fine before ______ confessed her feelings to the “campus hottie” named Kim Kibum. _______ is a rich 18 year old girl. She’s pretty and simple but kinda nerdy. No one wants to be friends with her because of her status (probably scared of her family status).

On the other hand, this “campus hottie” Kim Kibum is a 19 year old guy. Tall, smart, good in all aspects, like cooking, sports, music and others is the characteristics of this guy. All of the girls in their school like him (a lot).

“Umm… I love you! I like you since you were in high school sunbae! Please accept my feelings for you!”, ______’s heart beats faster and faster. She’s looking at Kibum’s eyes, nervous and sweating a lot.

“You are ________ right?” he asked surprised at what he heard just a few seconds ago. “Mianhae, but… I didn’t like girls like you. I know you are rich but I’m not interested in having a girlfriend”, he explained to the innocent girl.

Tears started to fell out of the girl’s eyes. She thought she was the most shameful person ever. She looked again at Kibum and then she run outside the campus.

(well.. it hurts a lot if you hear it straight from your crush)

The news was easily spread out. Students are looking and gossiping about what ______ did and what Kibum tell her. “As expected from Kibum-sunbae, it looks like this girl didn’t know Kibum’s type”  a girl said.

______ went to a park thinking it would be a nice place to release all the stress and shame she had a while ago. On her way through the lake inside the park, she saw a guy lying at the ground. She ran towards the guy and tried to wake him up but it’s not moving. Another weird thing, the guy has a collar around his neck. ______ removed it. She searched for her phone and called an ambulance immediately.

The guy opened his eyes. _______ was startled, “Are you okay?” she asked. She received no answer from the weird but cute guy. Then after a few blinks the guy closed his eyes. At last the ambulance came! The guy was brought to the hospital. ______ didn’t come to the hospital where the guy was brought, she just went to the lake. She sobbed and sobbed.

“Guys are really a bad! I should’ve listened to omma. They are good for nothing! I’m not going to fell in love again for the wrong guy!” she exclaimed, throwing pebbles at the lake. “I hate this day! I thought he’ll accept my feelings! *continue crying* I hope I’m just an angel or something. Probably I will not fell for a human just like what I read in books”, she wiped her tears after she said all the things she want to say.

It’s already late afternoon, ______ is still at the park. Her guards were already searching for her.

Now, she felt somehow fine and almost forgot her feelings for Kibum. ______ stood up, and when she turned around she AGAIN saw a cute guy lying at the ground. She helped the guy, she turned the guy to saw the guy’s face.

“This guy is really cute!” ______ thought. She can’t say it out loud, she might awaken the cute guy.

The guy have a really angelic face, very innocent that no one will wonder that he’s……