Curiousity Kills

Fighting for Happiness and Love

Eric toured Hye Sung around the place. They played, swam and do things that best friends do until they got tired and decided to rest at the couch near the pool.

 

"Eric ah, who is the one that you have feelings for huh?" asked Hye Sung.

"I told you, it's nothing."

"Wae, come on. Tell me, please. I'm your best friend right, why can't you tell me?"

"I'll just give you hints then just rack your brain who he is ok?"

"Ey, come on, just tell me who is it."

"Then I'm not telling you." Eric said as he faced the ocean.

"Fine, so what are the hints? And by the way, does the guys know who he is already?"

"Yeah, they actually know it."

"WHAT?! So you told them who and you're not telling me???!!!" Hye Sung said surprised.

"It's not like I told them, they actually found out about it saying that it's too obvious who I love and that they actually can tell who that guy is even if I don't tell it to them. Hey, be thankful ok I didn't give them hints like the hints I'm gonna give you now."

"Fine, so.........hints...."

"He is very cute, has chubby cheeks, doe eyes, aegyos that you can't resist, lips that are so tempting that you want to kiss it so bad, he's hot though he's stubborn, he's sensitive and can get angry easily with little comments. There, those are the hints."

"That's it?!!"

"Yeah, why still can't guess who?" Eric asked. Surprised that Hye Sung still doesn't that it is him he was describing.

"I don't know anyone who's like that."

"Hahahaha.......then sorry 'coz I'll not tell you who he is. But one thing is for sure, even though he's stubborn, annoying at times, sensitive and is violent at times, I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH that I'll do anything he wants for him to be happy 'coz I hate seeing him sad."

"Then he is lucky and unlucky at the same time."

"Yah, why with unlucky?"

"He is lucky because you love him very much and he is unlucky because you are a mikkulaji."

"Hahaha.....whatever. Anyways, it's dark already let's go back to our own lodge and get some sleep."

"Ok, but still you're gonna play with me tomorrow ok?"

"Arasseo, Hye Sungie. So gudnyt and sweet dreams."

 

When they got to there own lodge, they changed their clothes and took a rest. Eric still can't sleep and still thinks about Hye Sung on the other side, Hye Sung can't sleep because he is really curious who is the one that Eric love. 

 

Hye Sung’s POV

 

“, I can't sleep. It hurts, it ing really hurt. I really do love Eric 'coz if not it would not ing hurt when he told me the hints who the guy is. Does he really love that guy? Does he just really see me as his best friend? Why? I can't help but feel this way. I don't know what to think anymore. Damn, these tears keep on falling. I masked my face and emotions when I asked him about who that freaking guy is but deep inside it really hurts me. Eric, do you really don't love me? I can't be like this, I'll take the risks tomorrow, I'll tell him that I love him and that I can't live without him. Better make a move now or else I might lose him to that guy. Ugh, still, it annoys the hell out of me who the freaking guy is." 

 

Eric’s POV

“Hye Sungie is really stupid if until now he doesn't know that it is him whom I am describing. I better take the risk and confess to him soon. But for now I'll sleep 'coz it has been a long tiring day. 

 

That night, Hye Sung can't sleep well because he is racking his brain who the hell is the one that had stolen Eric's heart. While fell asleep fast.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been really busy with homeworks, projects and exams. Being an IT student really is hard you know typing codes and sometimes debugging them. Don't worry I'll try to post update at least once a week if not then once in 2 weeks. Anyways, thank you for my dear subscribers and to the votes given. Comments are very mush appreciated!! =)) Happy Reading everyone.