The Talk

Fighting for Happiness and Love

The day for their competition has already arrived and like always, they won the competition. They decided to celebrate for their win by eating out at a high class restaurant. There, they started to talk and plan things.

 

 

"Guys, I'm planning to have a vacation in Busan for a week to relieve all my stress." said Min Woo.

 

"Me too, but I think I'll go to Ulsan." said Dong Wan slightly kicking Min Woo under the table to signal him that he just said Ulsan in order for Eric and Hye Sung not to notice the truth that they'll be going to Busan.

 

"A friend invited me to play bowling at a place at Jeju and I asked him if I can bring a friend to accompany me so that I'll be more comfortable and he said it's ok to bring someone. So I asked Andy because well, we know that Andy is the best bowler among us and he agreed. We'll be there also for a week." said Jun Jin who is smiling to Andy.

 

"Hye Sung hyung, are you going to travel too?" asked Andy.

 

"Nope, I'll just stay at home and rest. We have been very busy the past few days so yeah I'll rest at home." answered Hye Sung. 

 

"Eric ah, you, what are you planning to do since you know the 4 of us will have a week vacation." asked Dong Wan.

 

"I think I'll just stay at home and play with Gomdori and maybe bother my neighbor again. I don't wanna go travelling this time." Eric replied smiling while thinking of possible ways to bother his cute neighbor by the name of Shin Hye Sung.

 

"Don't you dare bother me. I wanna rest you know and don't you have anything else to do than just annoying me around?" asked Hye Sung.

 

"Nope, haha....don't worry I'll just maybe play at your place and I won't disturb your beauty sleep." Eric replied.

 

"Arghh....fine. Just don't disturb me when I'm sleeping or else I'll bury you alive." Hye Sung said.

 

"Yes, your Majesty!" Eric said.

 

"Oh yeah, before I forgot, I wanna ask you something Eric hyung." said Andy.

 

"So what is it?" Eric waited for Andy to ask him.

 

"What is your opinion about man to man relationship?" Eric choked on the soda that he was drinking and Hye Sung coughed awkwardly. 

 

"What's with your question? How did you even come up with that?" asked Hye Sung curiously and drank his drink to lessen his cough.

 

"Nothing, its just that a friend of mine is kinda experiencing that kind of problem. And he wanted to ask others opinion about it." lied Andy while twirling his pasta around his fork. Min Woo, Dong Wan and Jun Jin are very curious to what Eric's answer would be that they can't help but fidget a little bit.

 

"It's ok for me. You know you can't decide who your heart will choose to love. Your brain might tell you that it's wrong but you can't control who your heart will choose. Yes, society will criticize you especially in our country but you can't let that hinder you from getting your happiness. And as you know we have a status and image to protect since we're born in this kind of family but you can't let it also hinder you to fight for the one you truly love." Eric said while buttering his bread. 

 

The others are shocked by the answer of Eric but on the other hand they are happy inside that may be if they tell Eric their secret, he will be able to accept them. But they haven't forgotten Hye Sung who is slicing his piece of beef.

 

"Hye Sungie, what about you? What is your stand to this?" asked Min Woo.

 

"I don't know. I don't know what to imagine and to think if ever that happens." Hye Sung replied not noticing the sad look that Min Woo, Dong Wan, Andy and Jun Jin have. 

 

"Ok, thank you Eric hyung and Hye Sung hyung for that. I'll say this to my friend after getting home." Andy broke the tension that is building around them.

 

"Aren't you going to ask them also?" asked Hye Sung.

 

"I've already asked them. It's only you and Eric hyung whom I haven't gotten an answer." Andy said.

 

"Oh ok." replied Hye Sung and they continued eating their food. 

 

"Ok so it'll be next week when we're out." Min Woo tried to change the subject in order for Eric and Hye Sung not to feel the change in the atmosphere.

 

"Let's all have fun during our stays there." Andy said.

 

"Don't forget our souvenirs ok!" said Eric.

 

"Yeah yeah....we know already. Everytime we go travelling, you always want a souvenir of that place." said Dong Wan.

 

"It's for my collection!" said Eric.

 

"Arasseo! We'll bring you guys souvenirs." said Jun Jin.

 

 

          Only Andy, Jun Jin, Min Woo and Dong Wan know the real reason for their vacations and they were glad that Eric and Hye Sung didn't notice anything. They felt relieved for Eric's answer and at the same time kind of problematic from Hye Sung's answer but still at least they already know what to do. Jun Jin discreetly sent a text to Min Woo and Dong Wan unlike Andy who is sitting at his right "Let's tell Eric hyung our secrets after our vacation but let's not tell it to Hye Sung hyung since you know we still have a problem with him after getting his answer". Min Woo and Dong Wan sent a signal to Andy and Jun Jin that they are fine with it and they'll tell it to Eric together but not with Hye Sung. After eating out they decided to play at an arcade to forget their problems. 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N: @hyuu_hikari (Ri Unnie) here's chapter 2!! Don't forget to subscribe and vote!! =)) To all my silent readers here thank you also for reading my fic!!

 

Comments are very much appreciated!! =))