Bonding

Fighting for Happiness and Love

After Eric said that it’s ok with to meet the members except for Hye Sung, Min Woo immediately texted Dong Wan to inform the others to get ready. After receiving the text, Jun Jin, Dong Wan and Andy then proceeds to Eric’s lodge.

 

“Hello.” the 3 guys appeared in front of them.

“Oh, how come you guys are here so fast?” Eric stood up and asked the 3 of them.

“Errr.....Eric ah, I actually brought them here together with me. Don’t worry Hye Sung did not know about this.” said Min Woo.

“I told you not to tell them where I am right......how come you told them?” Eric said.

“Sorry, they won’t let me go if I don’t spill anything about you.” said Min Woo.

“Hyung, don’t be angry at Min Woo hyung. We forced him to tell us where you’re staying at.” said Andy.

“We just want to know if you’re really ok.” added Jun Jin.

“We forced Min Woo to tell us where you are and we promise him not to show to you unless you gave him the signal that it’s ok for you to see us. We just want to see for ourselves that you’re really ok. Don’t worry Eric ah, we won’t tell this to Hye Sungie.” said Dong Wan.

 

“No, it’s ok. Actually, Hye Sung’s the only one who I can’t face now and not you guys. Sorry for making you worried. Just promise me that you won’t tell anything to Hye Sung and you will give me time to face him.” Eric said to them.

 

“Sure Eric ah / hyung.” said the 4 of them.

“Oh yeah, and how come you didn’t tell me about it huh? I thought to myself that I’m the only one among us that is like this and yet you guys are also like that.” Eric pouted.

“What it hyung?” Andy asked.

“That you guys are in a relationship with each other? You and Jinnie, Min Woo and Dong Wan.”

“OH!! YOU KNOW ALREADY??!!!” Jun Jin, Andy and Dong Wan screamed.

Eric laughed at their expressions and said “Eyyy......guys, don’t shout I’m not deaf you know. And don’t worry, I feel you guys, I feel you all. Min Woo and I talked about it just now. I just found out now because Min Woo asked me if I’m in love with Hye Sungie and he told me about you guys. And how come you guys know that I love Hye Sungie?”

 

“Eric ah, the 6 of us have been together for a long time now and you’re like an open book to us already so that’s how we know it.” said Dong Wan.

“Ohh, I’m just sad that he still can’t feel it and I know that it will be kinda hard to tell this to him.” said Eric.

“We'll tell Hye Sung hyung about this together hyung. But for your feelings, of course you have to tell it to him yourself.” said Jun Jin.

“And hyung, Min Woo hyung also told us about this resort already.” said Andy.

“Wah.....Eric ah, you and Min Woo are really daebak. How can you transform this place into something like this huh?” asked Dong Wan who is still amazed at the place.

“Are you guys gonna stay here too or you’ll be going back today also?” asked Min Woo.

“Can we stay here for like 2 – 3 days hyung please?” begged Jun Jin.

“Yeah hyung, can we? And besides, you ruined our vacation. So can we?” Andy’s showing his ultimate skill of aegyo again.

 

“Aishh, how can I reject you when you’re showing that to me. Anyways, you all have your own lodge here so yeah, suit yourselves.” said Eric.

“Aishhhh, Andy’s at it again.” said Min Woo.

“Told you, Min Woo yah, you can’t reject it if Andy’s the one doing it.” said Dong Wan who is laughing at Eric and Min Woo who is again defeated by Andy’s aegyo.

“How come you’re telling me that Andy’s at it again? Did he do it to you before?” asked Eric curiously.

“That’s what he used to me in order for me to spill you location.” said Min Woo.

“We should really learn to resist it huh.” Eric smiled.

“That’s why I told Jun Jin and Dong Wan yesterday that I bet when God was showering people with aegyos, Hye Sung and Andy were there while the 4 of us are holding umbrellas to dodge it.” said Min Woo.

“Hahaha....that’s true, that’s true!! Anyways, what about Hye Sung?” Eric laughed hard.

“We’ll call Hye Sung hyung from time to time to check on him. Don’t worry hyung I promise you not to spill anything even if he’s my Mommy Bird.” Jun Jin promised him.

“Arasseo Jinnie ah. I’ll hold on to word ok?” said Eric.

 

After their talk, they played the whole day and do things like they are still 10 years old. They went back to their childhood days, splashing water at each other, throwing each other at the pool and many other games. At least the 4 of them are happy that they can make Eric smile even if Hye Sung is not there. 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: My school started last Tuesday....so as early as now I am apologizing if I may not be able to update within 5 days. I usually post new chapters every 5 days. Thank you for my dear subscribers and silent readers and thank you for the votes =)) Subscribe and vote my story!! Thank you!