Knowing The Place

Fighting for Happiness and Love

While Min Woo is driving back to Seoul to inform the guys that he found Eric already, he sent them a message at their group chat (the one without Eric).

 

M, Babybird, Zomdy, EroWan, Littleprince’s Group Chat

“Guys, I found Eric already. =))))” <---- M

“Really? Where is he? Is he with you? Is he still mad at me? =O =(((” <---- Littleprince

“Let’s just meet at your place Hye Sung ah. ^^” <---- M

“How’s Eric doing? =8” <---- EroWan

“Is Eric hyung safe and was he ok already? =(” <---- Zomdy

“I’ll be arriving at Hye Sung’s place in 10 minutes so just go there already and wait for me. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you guys all the details. ;) ^^” <---- M

“Arasseo hyung, we’ll be there. =’)” <---- Babybird

 

When they arrived at Hye Sung’s place, they are all anxious for Min Woo to arrive because they think that Eric is with him and they would be seeing him again. When Min Woo arrives they started bombarding him with questions at the living room.

 

“Min Woo yah, where’s Eric? I thought he’s with you already?” asked Hye Sung.

“No, he’s not with me. I told you I just found him but he’s not with me.” said Min Woo.

“Why? Why did he not go with you here?” asked Dong Wan.

“Eric said that he needs time. He still can’t face Hye Sung and he wants to fulfill his promise to Hye Sung that’s why he didn’t come with me even if I told him to.” replied Min Woo while looking at the source of Eric’s sadness.

“Where is Eric hyung? Where is he staying at?” asked Jun Jin.

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you guys where he is right now.” said Min Woo.

“Why? Why can’t you tell it to us hyung? You know we’re worried about him to so why can’t you tell us?” asked Andy curiously.

 “I’m sorry guys I promised him not to tell you where he is. I just come back here to inform you all not to be worried about him since he’s ok and he’s safe.” said Min Woo.

“Minbong ah, please, please tell me where he is right now.” Hye Sung pleaded him with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry Hye Sungie but I really can’t.” said Min Woo sadly to his best friend.

 

Hye Sung kneels in front of him and starts crying really hard begging him to tell the where abouts of Eric.

 

“Min Woo, please, please, please. Please tell me where Eric is. I want to see him. Please Min Woo, don’t do this to me. Please bring me to Eric.” Hye Sung hugs Min Woo’s legs while kneeling and crying.

 

“Hye Sung hyung stand up, it’s so not you to kneel down.” said Jun Jin as he tries to get Hye Sung to stand up but he shrugs him.

“Hyung, just tell him where Eric hyung is at right now.” said Andy pitying Hye Sung who is really dying to know where Eric is staying at.

“Min Woo yah, please don’t do this to Hye Sungie. We’ll accept it if we won’t know where Eric is but just tell it at least to Hye Sungie.” said Dong Wan who was all this time watching the scene.

 

“Hye Sungie, please stand up. I’m sorry that I can’t tell you where Eric is staying right now. I know that you are hurt seeing that Eric is getting away from you already. Just give him time first. I promise you that I’ll be the first one to bring you to him when he is ready to face you. But as of the moment, I can’t tell anyone of you his where abouts............especially you...........Hye Sungie. I’m really sorry.” Min Woo told them pitying Hye Sung and his friends since they can’t know where Eric is.

 

The guys help Hye Sung to stand up and bring him to his room. They all stayed up late at Hye Sung room until he falls asleep while crying. When he fell asleep already, he went out of the room and went to the living room to bid good bye to each other.

 

“Guys, I need to go first. I still need to pack some things for tomorrow since I’ll go early in the morning.” said Min Woo as he fixes himself to get ready.

“Why hyung? Where are you going tomorrow?” asked Jun Jin.

“I’ll just go and have a rest somewhere.” said Min Woo wanting to hide the fact that he will be going to Eric’s location.

“Liar! You know very well hyung that I hate liars right?” said Andy.

“Just tell us the truth Min Woo yah. You’re going to see Eric right?” asked Dong Wan.

“Sigh, fine. I’m going to Eric tomorrow ok. And I know that since you know that I’ll be going there tomorrow you will follow me right?” said Min Woo.

“Good that you know. Now just tell us where Eric is. Don’t worry we’ll not show ourselves to him if he needs more time. We just want to know where he is and we want to see him.” said Dong Wan.

 

Min Woo decides to give up and tell them where Eric is since he knows that the 3 of them won’t let him get away without knowing anything.

 

“Eric will really kill me for this. Fine, IF I TELL YOU WHERE HE IS, YOU PROMISE ME YOU WON’T TELL IT TO HYE SUNGIE ESPECIALLY YOU, PARK CHOONG JAE SINCE YOU ARE HIS BABY BIRD.” said Min Woo.

 

“We promise you!” said the 3 of them.

 

“Ok!” Min Woo said and checks if Hye Sung is really asleep and cannot hear what they are talking about.

“Let’s go first to Eric’s condo since you know it’s just beside Hye Sungie’s so that it will be really safe to tell you.” said Min Woo.

 

The guys went to Eric’s condo and settle themselves at the living room and waits for Min Woo’s information.

 

“Now spill it!” said Jun Jin.

 

“Eric and I bought a place 2 years ago at a country side near a beach. We placed it under our names which is SHINHWA. We didn’t inform all of you this since we want the place to be fixed first before letting the 4 of you know. It is like an island. There are 6 lodges there, one for each of us and the other one is for the 6 of us if we decided to sleep together in one roof. No one knows the place except us.” said Min Woo.

 

“So that’s what keeping you and Eric hyung busy the past months.” said Andy.

 

“Yes, that’s what keeping us busy. The place was just fixed a month ago. When Eric and Hye Sung fought, Eric went to that place to think. We all know that each of us loves the beach right and since we have our own beach which the 4 of you didn’t know, he went there. He stayed there knowing that no one will find him since the 4 of us are on vacation. He did not expect me to go there. I told him that Hye Sung asked for our help in finding him. I only realized this this morning when we’re looking for him. That’s why I came from there just now.” he added.

 

“So you were with Eric a while ago?” asked Dong Wan.

 

“Yes and I asked him to come back here but he rejected it telling me that he needs more time to think. Now that I’ve told you where he is, I hope that you won’t tell this to Hye Sung. Don’t worry, I’ll be the one to bring him myself if Eric is ready to face him.” said Min Woo.

 

“Hyung, can we see him? We promise not to show ourselves to him just let us see him even from afar.” pleaded Jun Jin.

“Yeah, Min Woo yah, please.” said Dong Wan.

“Please Min Woo hyung, with cherries on top.” Andy pleaded showing his doe eyes with aegyo.

“Arggh, alright, ALRIGHT. I bet when God was showering people with aegyos, Hye Sung and Andy were there while the 4 of us are holding umbrellas to dodge it.” Min Woo annoyingly joked.

“Yay thank you hyung!” said Andy and kissed Min Woo on the cheek.

“Eww.....yah Park Choong Jae control your boyfriend.” Min Woo said as he wipes his cheek where Andy kissed him.

“Min Woo ah, you know the 6 of us loves kissing each other on the cheek right so just let him.” Dong Wan said to him. He doesn’t feel that jealous since he trusts his brothers very much.

“Andy yah, when we need something from the hyungs, just show them your aegyo ok?” said Jun Jin who is very proud of his boyfriend’s skill.

 

“Here’s what we’ll do. I’ll bring you to him tomorrow but he can’t see you guys ok. I’ll ask him first if it’s ok with him to see the 3 of you then if he gives me the signal then I’ll text you to come out ok. You guys just stay at SHINHWA lodge while me and Eric are still talking at his lodge so that there will be no suspicions.” said Min Woo.

 

“Ok, promise, promise we’ll behave!!!” replied the 3 of them.

 

“By the way, we’ll go there early in the morning around 5 o’clock so that Hye Sungie is still sleeping and would not be curious that all of us are out. Wait, how about your things?” added Min Woo.

 

“I texted my maid already to get me clothes for a week and they will deliver it here at Eric’s condo.” said Dong Wan.

 

“Me too.” said Jun Jin.

“Me three.” said Andy.

“Ok, I’ll call mine now. Then let’s just sleep here at Eric’s condo to be able to save time for our journey tomorrow. So night guys!” said Min Woo. 

“Night!”

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Here are the pictures of their resort =)) I mentioned that the place is like an island right? So, here are the different views of their place. I'll post the pictures of their Lodge in the next chapter! =))