Granting Your Wish

Fighting for Happiness and Love

It has been 2 days that Hye Sung and Eric had that fight. Hye Sung was able to do things on his own now without worrying that Eric will bother him. He suddenly becomes worried if he’s too much that day since he had not seen Eric ever since that fight and it is unusual for Eric not to be persistent.

 

“Did he really do what he said? That I won’t be seeing him anymore and that he won’t bother me ever again?” Hye Sung thought worriedly.

 

“Wait, why am I even worried that he is not bothering me? I was the one who told him to do that. Why am I missing him? Did I really fall for him? I can’t and I won’t!” he added.

 

Hye Sung decided to go to his place to check on him. He entered his condo and he noticed that his place is clean and it looks like no one has been there for the past few days. He became worried for Eric. He tried calling his phone but to no avail, Eric turned off his phone, he can’t reach him. He called the Mun residence and asked if Eric was there, but to his dismay, the maid in charge said to him that Eric’s not there.

 

Hye Sung’s POV

 

“Eric, Eric, damn it, where the hell are you?!! I just ask you to leave me alone just until the guys arrive. I didn’t ask you to leave me forever! Just where the hell, are you now? You’re making me worried already.”

 

“I better call them. This is not good. Really not good.”

 

He sent an SOS to the guys saying “Guys, help me please!! I’m sorry to break this to you but you all need to get the earliest flight to Seoul now! Eric’s missing!”

 

After sending the text Min Woo opened a new group chat without Eric in it. And questions are starting to fill the chat box.

 

“Why did Eric become missing?” asked Dong Wan

 

“Hye Sung ah, did the 2 of you fight again?” asked Min Woo.

 

“Hyung, what did you do this time?” asked Jun Jin

 

“We’re now getting the earliest ticket to fly there.” said Andy.

 

“I’ll explain to you guys when you get here. Just go home ASAP!!” said Hye Sung.

 

From 7am in the morning until lunch, Hye Sung just went looking for Eric. Hye Sung went to almost all the places that he knows Eric might be, but unfortunately, Eric’s not there. He thought that he really had crossed the line this time and it’s his fault now. He’s the reason why Eric went missing. He can’t help but feel regret for doing those things to him. He’s disappointed at himself for doing such things to his best friend, he really have gone too far this time.

 

7:00 pm

 

The guys barged inside Hye Sung’s condo like a storm and ask him why did Eric go missing. He explained to them what really happened and they can’t help but be a little disappointed at Hye Sung for making Eric go missing.

 

“Hye Sung ah, how can you say those words to Eric?” asked Dong Wan.

 

“I’m sorry ok! I didn’t mean to sound that way to him. I know it’s my fault that he is missing now.” Hye Sung replied regretfully for his actions.

 

“Hyung, just calm down. We’ll find Eric hyung.” Andy comforted him.

 

“Just try not to be so mean to him hyung. We know Eric hyung vey well, so don’t worry that much, we’ll find him.” Jun Jin added.

 

“Let’s start finding him tomorrow since it’s already 7:30 in the evening. We don’t wanna risk another one of us getting missing again.” said Dong Wan.

 

“Guys, please stay here for tonight. Please, please.”

 

“Arasseo, Hye Sungie. We’ll prepare together tomorrow morning then after leaving here, we’ll go separate ways so that we can find Eric fast.” Said Min Woo.

 

“Ok, so let’s sleep now. I know you guys are still tired from your trip.” said Hye Sung.

 

“Yeah, so good night.” said Dong Wan.

 

“Hyung, try to get some sleep ok.” said Andy and bid him good night like the others before going to their own rooms.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Chapter 7's up!! To my dearest readers, I am thankful for the comments that you are posting for this pic. Thank you also for supporting this. I am able to post chapters at least a day since there are many ideas that is flowing in my mind and I'm making use of my free time in writing chapters for this fic before my school officially starts on the 14th of July.

I hope that you'll continue supporting me and this fic until its last chapter(maybe it'll be 50+ chaps, hopefully). To my silent readers thank you also! To my 34 current subscribers, I promise to do my best not to disappoint you in reading this fic. =)))

Happy reading everyone!! =)) Comments are much appreciated!!