Vacation 3 (Ricsyung part)

Fighting for Happiness and Love

Hye Sung’s POV

 

“It has been 2 days since the guys went for their vacation and it has also been 2 days since my neighbour by the name of Eric Mun is annoying the hell out of me. Why can’t he just come here and do things that won’t annoy me? Doesn’t he have anything else to do? Well, on the other hand, ever since the day that he had took care of me, I’m feeling something strange whenever he is around, which is something new to me. Am I falling for him? No! No! Can’t be! I won’t fall in love with a man. I don’t want to fall for him, no, I CAN’T fall for him!” he sighed while thinking about it and just shrugs it off. He is already annoyed that Eric is always teasing, irritating, bothering and annoying him and now falling for him? He’s tired to all of this already.

 

Ding Dong.......he heard his door opened.

 

“Must be him again. He and the other members are the only ones who know my password.” He got up and freshens himself before going out to meet him.

 

“Eric ah, what again?” he asked in an annoyed tone.

 

“Hye Sungie!!!” Eric runs immediately to hug him.

 

“Aishh....will you let go of me! You’re too clingy.”

 

“Wae? I just wanna hug Hye Sungie since I didn’t see him the whole morning.” He lets go of Hye Sung and sits at the sofa.

 

“What do you want?” asked Hye Sung.

 

“Nothing, I just wanna play and bother you again.” Eric smiled and gets the controller at the drawer under the flat screen TV.

 

“Don’t you have anything else to do than bother me?”

 

“Nope, nothing! Why?” he asked while fixing the game console.

 

“You’re impossible!” Hye Sung said and was about to go back to his room when Eric talks “Why are you always like this to me? Whenever the other members do some skin ships with you, you’re ok with it but whenever it is me who is doing it you’re always rejecting it. You’re always annoyed at me; whatever I’m doing you’re always pissed at me. Why only to me?”

 

Hye Sung can’t take this anymore and he lets out all his trapped annoyed emotions to Eric.

 

“You know what, ever since the guys have that damn vacation you’re always here bothering me. No, ever since we we’re young, you are always bothering me. There was not a single day that I can go to rest because you are always bothering and annoying me. Why can’t you just leave me alone? Huh?! Is making my life difficult that fun?”

 

“Hye Sungie -----“

 

Hye Sung cuts him “Don’t Hye Sungie Hye Sungie me!! What? You think you’re not making my life difficult? Huh! You’re joking right? You know very well that it is what you’re doing. For God’s sake just leave me alone. I can’t do things that I want to do because you always have a complaint with it, like the time when I went golfing with Kang Ta. Do I need to tell you always what I want to do and where I would go?  Why can’t you just leave me alone FOR REAL?”

 

“Ok, I’ll grant your wish. From now on, I will not bother you again and you won’t be seeing me anymore.” Eric lowered his head when he said those words.

 

“Then good, at least from now on, I can have a good vacation here and I can rest now without thinking that you will come barging in at my house again. When the guys arrive, the 6 of us will be together again and can’t be separated so just leave me alone.” Hye Sung said and went straight to his room leaving Eric at the living room.

 

It hurts him. It hurts him to hear those words from Hye Sung. After saying it, he walks to the door and goes to his own apartment. He has been controlling his tears from falling. He loves Hye Sung too much that even though it hurts him, he’ll grant his wish, which is not to bother him again. He won’t be seeing Hye Sung anymore starting from now, well maybe except when the 6 of them would meet. When the guys arrive, he will just explain it to them. He decided to go back to their house (where he lives with his parents, since he is currently living in a condo) and leave Hye Sung.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Here's Chapter 6! Ok, I'm bad I made them fight!! I'm sorry, I feel sad also while writing this. =((