Morning Fights and Secrets

Fighting for Happiness and Love

         Eric, Min Woo, Dong Wan, Hye Sung, Jun Jin and Andy are childhood friends. They have known each other since diapers days since their parents are business partners and friends. Many people envy them for they have almost everything, riches, brains, looks and have a very good attitude, what more can you ask for. They spent their childhood days always together because their parents are usually in abroad. And because of this, it had created a strong bond to their friendship that they already regard each other as sworn brothers even though they are not related by blood. People usually call them Shinhwa since they said that the name "Shinhwa" fitted their image very well.

            They were able to build a dance studio of their own using the money that they themselves earned from competing in singing, dancing and acting competitions. They don't want to use their parents money that's why they decided to participate in competitions. Since they said that they wanted to be independent, using the money that they have, they bought their own condominiums. When their parents ask them why do they have to earn on their own when they can just ask them want they want, their replies would just be "I can't be forever dependent to the people around me right because someday I have to stand up on my own." 

               Just like any other day, they have another upcoming dance and singing competition.

 

"Eric! Where the hell are you? Did you forget that we'll have dance practice today for our competition next week?" yelled Min Woo through the phone.

"Yah, stop that my ear drums would soon burst because of your yellings." Eric answered him while parking his car.

"Just hurry up, the guys are already here and you're the only one who's missing. You know we can't practice without you." Min Woo said.

"Aww...no need to tell me that 'coz I already know that my existence is very important." Eric replied while chuckling.

"You're really something you know! It's not because you are important but it's because the dance will be messed up if we will perform it without you. And just where in world are you now?" asked Min Woo.

"I'm already going up the stairs and would soon be opening the door and would soon see you!" Eric smiled while replying to Min Woo.

"Aishh, just hurry up ok!" Min Woo hanged up the phone and walked near Dong Wan and Hye Sung.

 

"Good morning everybody!! The great Eric Mun is already here so no need to worry a bit!" Eric beamed while raising his arms up in the air as if he's praising somebody.

"Ey, shut it! What "the great Eric Mun is here"? The great Eric Mun my , just hurry up you're late already you know. " said the annoyed Little Prince. 

"Oops oops oops, don't curse so early in morning Little Prince!" teased Eric while walking near Jun Jin, Andy and Dong Wan.

 

"Why is he annoyed so early in the morning? Does he have PMS or something?" asked Eric whispering while putting his bag near the bags of the other members.

"It's because Hye Sung hyung bumped into a stranger and that guy didn't even apologize to him and even scolded him for bumping into him." said Andy while whispering carefully so that Hye Sung will not hear it.

"And as far as I know, Hye Sungie is a guy and not a girl so he definitely don't have PMS." said Dong Wan while smiling.

"Adding to that, you are also late for practice, so of course he'll get super annoyed." said Jun Jin. "And uhm........what is PMS?" Jun Jin asked innocently. Eric and Dong Wan burst into laughter which earned a glare from the Little Prince who is mumbling curses and is still sulking at the side.

"Oh god, Jinnie ah you seriously don't know?" asked Andy while controlling his laugh. 

"No, and stop laughing especially you Eric hyung and Dong Wan hyung!" Jun Jin said pouting.

"Jin....Jinnie yah.....ahahahahha...P.......PMS....ahahahhaha......PMS......means premenstrual syndrome. It usually happens only to women when they are on their period." Dong Wan answered him while stifling his laugh.

"Ohh, hey stop laughing already ok?! Of course I won't know it 'coz I'm not a girl you know." said Jun Jin who is still pouting.

"Stop teasing Jinnie anymore Eric hyung, Dong Wan hyung." Andy said while putting his arms around Jun Jin to comfort him.

"Arasseo, arasseo!" said Dong Wan and Eric simultaneously.

"Guys, stop the chit chat and let's practice now so that we can finish early then we could play already!" said Min Woo while preparing the music for their dance.

 

They had their dance practice and as usual Jinnie had to teach his Mommy Bird again and that goes the same for Dong Wan who was being taught by Min Woo. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon by the time they had finished and decided that they can play already. But because they are too tired to move around, they decided to just stay in the room and have a chat.

 

"Hye Sungie stop sulking already. It's already half of the day that you are sulking because of that bumping accident." Min Woo said trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah forget about that already hyung." said Andy.

"Come on, don't let it ruin your day." added Dong Wan.

"Mommy Bird, cheer up already!" said Jun Jin. 

"Arghhh...he's really hateful. I can't believe that I was even the one who had to apologize to him eventhough it was that jerk who was not looking at his way. And he even ing screamed at me for bumping him. He's a stupid idiotic blind person. I really ing hate people who are like that." exclaimed Hye Sung still annoyed from the fact that it was him who apologized first. 

"Woooow....you really have a WIDE vocabulary of curses......ooooohhhh...I'm impressed at how you can learn those words. I wonder where you can buy those kind of books." exclaimed Eric who is half teasing and half serious at saying it to Hye Sung. 

"YAH!!! MUN JUNG HYUK!!! COME HERE!! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID MIKKULAJI!! YAH!!" screamed Hye Sung at the top of his lungs while chasing Eric who is running around the room for his dear life.

"They really are water and oil. I wonder how we were able to keep this strong bond when our attitudes are very different." said Min Woo while putting his head at Dong Wan's shoulders.

 

Hye Sung and Eric are still trying to kill each other that they ended up chasing each other at the park outside their dance studio. While the Oil and Water are still busy outside killing each other, the other 4 are having fun with their partners inside the room.

 

Inside the room

"Yah, we're already 23 and Jinnie's 22 and Andy's 21 and yet they're like that......isshhhh...kids will forever be kids!!" said Min Woo while looking at them outside through the window.

"Hyung, when are you going to tell them about the 2 of you?" Andy asked pointing at Dong Wan and Min Woo's clasped hands.

"What us? What are you talking about?" Dong Wan said unclasping their hands and surprised by the fact that Andy noticed it.

"You know the 2 of you together." said Jun Jin and sensed that Min Woo and Dong Wan are already panicking.

"Come on, don't hide it already hyung, we already know it ok. You and Dong Wan hyung are in a relationship right? As a couple right?" Andy said while patting Min Woo's shoulders.

"How.....how did...how did you guys know it?" asked Dong Wan who is still recovering from shock.

"Ey...you joking us? We've been together since diaper days so of course we'll notice it." said Jun Jin chuckling.

"You guys, won't you be mad at us for keeping it to you? Aren't you even disgusted by the fact that we are together and are you still going to accept us as your friends / brothers?" asked Min Woo who is praying silently that they'll not lose their friends.

"Hyung, of course we'll accept you and Dong Wan hyung. We're brothers you know and these kinds of problem won't affect our friendship ok." said Jun Jin.

"Hay.....Thank God for the friends that I have. I must have done something good before that I am being awarded and blessed to have these kinds of friends." Dong Wan said thankful that Jun Jin and Andy accepted them.

"Hyung, the reason we asked you that is because me and Jinnie are together like you two." Andy said while holding the hands of Jun Jin.

"Jinjja?!! So that's why you can sense us 'coz you're also like us!" Dong Wan exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's actually the reason why I asked you that and also because Oil and Water are still outside." Andy said.

"We can't tell Eric hyung and Hye Sung hyung the truth because we're scared that they'll not accept us since you know they have the most number of exgirlfriends which is 3 and they are not in a relationship like us." Jinnie said.

"And when we noticed that something is fishy about the 2 of you, we observed you for months and yeah we've confirmed that you are already in a relationship. By the way hyung, how long is your relationship already 'coz me and Jinnie are already in a relationship for a year." Andy asked curiously.

"A year also like the 2 of you maybe it's just the month that is different when we started dating." replied Dong Wan.

"We also have the same problem like you too that's why we can't tell it to them. And yeah we're relieved that it's not only us who have this kind of problem 'coz at least the 4 of us and tell and show it to each other openly since we know already each others secret." added Min Woo.

"Let's ask them for their opinions first about man to man relationship then from there, we'll decide when to break this news to them." said Andy.

"My Andy is so smart. And that's one of the reasons why I love you!" Jun Jin kissed Andy on the cheeks.

"Ok ok, let's stop our lovey dovey acts already and get those 2 back before they really kill each other." Dong Wan said.

"Hyung, let's just order dinner and eat here 'coz I'm hungry already." said Jun Jin.

"Ok, wait I'll just get those 2." Min Woo opened the window and screamed at Eric and Hye Sung to get back inside 'coz they'll order their early dinner already. 

 

For the first time today Hye Sung's eyes glowed when he heard that they'll be ordering their dinner already and immediately run back to the room forgetting that he was still trying to kill Eric for teasing him again. Eric then followed him inside and thanked the heavens that Hye Sung spared his life again for today. When dinner arrived they ate hungrily and takes a rest first before calling it a day and before getting back to their own house.

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: So that's the 1st chapter and it's a bit long since I might not be able to update frequently since my school is starting in a few days. And by the way, this story would focus more on Ricsyung but there will be Jindy and Woodong parts also. Please forgive me for the wrong grammars and spellings.  Don't forget to subscribe and vote for my story. Comments are very much welcome!! =)) Happy Reading everyone and thank you!!! =))