Vacation 2 (Jindy part)

Fighting for Happiness and Love

At Jeju

"So let's check in first then fix our things then we go play!" said Andy.

"Ok, is it ok for you if we just reserve one room?" asked Jun Jin.

"Of course, you're my boyfriend, my bestfriend, my brother and my childhood friend. Why you don't want?" Andy then pouted.

"Ani, I just asked you because maybe you'll feel uncomfortable." said Jun Jin.

"No, I won't feel uncomfortable with you. Anyways, let's go, we still have a long way to go." Andy replied with a smile.

 

After checking in, they ordered food and started to eat. While they are eating, Jun Jin is talking about how they chose the right place and all when he noticed that Andy wasn't listening anymore.

 

"Jeju is really beautiful I think we chose the ----- Andy yah." he stopped as he realized that Andy is somehow spacing out.

"Andy yah, yah Andy............ANDY! LEE! SUN! HO!" he called for Andy again but with a louder tone this time.

"Huh? What? Uh, what did you say again?" Andy woke up from his thoughts.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jun Jin said in a quite irritated tone.

"Mianhe, Jinnie ah." Andy replied.

"Wae? What are you thinking? Is there something that's bothering you?" he asked softly with concern.

"It's just that....that....I'm worried if Eric hyung will accept us."

"Andy yah, stop worrying about it. That's why we are on vacation so that at least we can prepare ourselves to what will be happening if we tell Eric hyung about us." 

"But aren't you scared that he'll stay away from us and he might not even be our friend anymore?" Andy said in a very worried tone. 

"Jinnie, I don't want to lose Eric hyung. You guys are my family since our own families are always in abroad. The 6 of us grow up together and since then we can't be separated from each other. I don't think I can handle losing anyone of us." he added.

"I'm scared also and like you, I don't want to lose anyone of us. Don't think negatively ok? I know Eric hyung will accept us no matter who we are and what we are. We won't let our year long friendship go to waste." said Jun JIn.

"Anyways, let's forget about that until our vacation ends, please?" he added.

"Arasseo, Jinnie yah. Did you tell your parents already about us?" 

"Yup and guess what, they are giving us their blessings! And well for the company, I asked dad and mom to just pass it to my younger sister and yeah they're ok with it. What about you?"

"Same as yours, well except that they'll be passing it to my noona! Oh yeah, about about Min Woo hyung and Dong Wan hyung?" Andy replied while smiling.

"Min Woo hyung texted me a while ago when you went to the bathroom to change. And like us their family accepted it and will pass the company to our sisters / brother / closest cousin well that is in the case of Dong Wan hyung."

"Then it's great! So it means that Hye Sung hyung and Eric hyung are the only problems?"

"Yep, only them. Andy yah, just remember that whatever Eric hyung's decision will be, I will never leave you. I love you and I promise you that we can overcome this together."

Andy was touched by what Jinnie had said that stand up from his chair and hug Jinnie while whispering "Promise, we'll do this together. I love you too." And he gave Jinnie a peck on his lips.

After eating, they decided to just stay in their hotel since they are too tired from their trip. Though they did not go out that day, it was very fun for them because they'll never get bored if they are together.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Here's Chapter 5! This chapter will be for Jindy only. Hmmm.....guess who will be next? Woodong part is done and so as Jindy's.....so it means.....Ricsyung part will be on the next chapter!! Subscribe to my story to get updates and have fun reading everyone!! =))