Best Friend And Knowing The Truth

Fighting for Happiness and Love

After Eric and Hye Sung’s confrontation, they become much closer. Hye Sung become less mean to Eric and he spends more time hanging out with him than the other members. Since only Hye Sung didn’t know that the others are a couple, he is always curious why Jun Jin and Andy, Min Woo and Dong Wan are always together. But he didn’t care. All he cared for was to spend time with Eric. He doesn’t want to happen what had happened before. Although some things might never change like how they use to argue about little things, he is very happy to hang out with him. Hye Sung strangely feels something different whenever he is with Eric.

 

It’s still 5 o’clock in the morning when Hye Sung decided to wake Eric up to accompany him since he wants to look around. He has been staying in SHINHWA Land (the place they own) for 4 days already and he got bored because the others toured him for just 2 days. He got bored since Jun Jin and Andy, Min Woo and Dong Wan are always together playing with each other and leaving them to do their own. So he decided to go to Eric’s lodge to play with him.

 

Hye Sung’s POV

 

“Eric ah”

“................”

“Eric ah, wake up”

“....................”

“Aishh, this guy’s really a heavy sleeper.” Hye Sung left him for a while to make breakfast.

 

He cooked pancakes and prepared hot chocolate for them. After cooking he went back to Eric’s room to wake him up. When he got there, he crouched down to see Eric’s face clearly. He has long eyelashes, long nose, perfect eyes and those irresistible lips. What people say is true that he really is an existing David. Suddenly, he feels something different. He stands up again and decided to wake him up for real.

 

“Eric ah.....Eric ah...”

“Hmmm.....what?” he answered in a sleepy tone.

“Wake up, come on it’s already late.” I shook him hard.

“I don’t want to. I’m still sleepy.”

“Wake up, Eric! Come on, I cooked us breakfast. Wake up please.” I pouted and showed him my puppy eyes, the thing that he can’t resist.

“Alright, alright............So......what brings you here so early in the morning?”

“Nothing, I just wanna play with my best friend friend.”

“Hmmm.......that’s so not you Hye Sungie......come on, spill it.”

“Jun Jin and Andy, Min Woo and Dong Wan are always together and I’m bored. I wanna play too but no one is playing with me.”

“I’m always playing with you.”

“That’s right so you will play with me again the whole day today.” I gave him the bestest smile I could give and lead him to the dining table.

“You really cooked me breakfast huh. You’ve really become less mean to me Hye Sungie unlike before.” he said while slicing his pancakes.

“I just don’t want the same thing to happen again.”

“Ohh. Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot!”

“I know Andy asked this before but I want to know your answer again. What is your opinion about man to man relationship? Is your answer still the same like before?”

“Hmmm, no. I think I’m alright with it already. I mean you will sometimes not expect who to fall in love right, so yeah, I’m ok with it.” I smiled at Eric and sipped a little from my hot chocolate.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“If I tell you something, promise me that you’ll not to get angry.”

“Depends on what you’re going to say.”

“Do you know the reason why Jun Jin is always together with Andy and Min Woo with Dong Wan?”

“I don’t know maybe they are just very fond of each other................wait.....don’t tell me....they...are what I think they are.....”

“Yes, that’s true.”

“You mean Jun Jin and Andy, Min Woo and Dong Wan are together as in a couple? Since when?”

“Since last year. I just know it the day after Min Woo found me.”

“So am I the only one who doesn’t know this?”

“Yes, but don’t be angry with them. Andy asked us before our opinions right and remember what your answer was? That’s the reason why they decide to tell it to me first and we’ll give you time until its ok for you already. So now you know the truth, are you still ok with us as your friends?”

“Of course! You guys are still my friends so of course I’ll accept who you guys are. And what do you mean we? You also? But who is your boyfriend?”

“Hmm.......I still don’t have one but I’m hoping that he feels the same way as I do.”

“Eric ah, do I know who he is?”

“Hmmm....yeah, you know him. But let’s not talk about it.” Eric changes the topic to avoid getting caught by Hye Sung.

“Ok, after eating tour me around ok?” Hye Sung smiled again although he feels somehow hurt that Eric has someone that he likes already.

 

After eating, Eric tours Hye Sung around. Although, Hye Sung is showing that he is really enjoying, but deep inside something is not right.”

 

“Is that the main reason behind why I am ok already with man to man relationship? Why do I feel somehow hurt when Eric mentioned that he has already someone that he likes? I feel happy having him around and I don’t want seeing him with others.” Hye Sung thought to himself. Now he fully understands his feelings, he is DEFINITELY IN LOVE with Eric.