The Confrontation

Fighting for Happiness and Love

After 2 days, the 4 of them went back to their own condos leaving Eric again. But they promised him to visit him again after checking Hye Sung. They went to Hye Sung’s condo and spent their time there from morning until 2 in the afternoon. After that, they bid their good bye and would go again to where Eric is to spend their night. Hye Sung got curious to them since almost every day, Min Woo, Dong Wan, Andy and Jun Jin are away. He decided to follow them. He made sure that neither one of them would know that he is following them because he is very sure that they are going to where Eric is.

 

When they reached the place, they were oblivious that Hye sung is following them. They went straight to Eric’s lodge and do their usual routines, playing games, eating and many more. Hye Sung is wondering whose place does this belong and why would his friends keep Eric away from him. He decided that it’s time to show up to them.

 

“I finally found you Eric ah.” Hye Sung said looking at the 5 of them.

“Hye Sung ah / Hye Sung hyung!” said the 5 of them.

“I thought you didn’t tell him where I am staying.” Eric asked them.

“We didn’t tell him. We promise Eric ah.” said Dong Wan.

“Don’t blame them. It’s not their fault. I followed them here. They did not know that I am following them.” Hye Sung replied calmly.

“Eric ah / Eric hyung we’re sorry.” said the 4 of them.

“No, it’s not your fault guys.” Eric said to them.

“Can you guys leave us for a while I wanna talk with Eric ALONE. And by ALONE, meaning you will go somewhere first and leave us to talk without you, guys peeping at us.” Hye Sung said seriously.

 

The guys leave them alone to talk and decided to go first to SHINHWA lodge to have fun by themselves. When the 2 of them are finally alone, neither one of them wanted to start a conversation. Eric then went to sit by the pool feet soaked in the water and looks far at the beach. Hye Sung gathers his courage and sit beside Eric not too close but not so far.

 

Hye Sung’s POV

 

“E...Eric ah, are you still....mad at me?”

“........”

“Eric ah, please talk to me. It has been days that we’ve not seen each other.”

“........” Eric is still not budging; he’s just staring still at the ocean.

“I....I’m sorry......I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I know it’s my fault that you are becoming this way. Please Eric, come back with us. The guys miss you already......and....I miss you also.” Eric looks at him after hearing those words.

 

Then he continued “These days that you’re gone, I realized that I don’t feel that happy when you are not there to annoy me. I miss having breakfast with you. I miss playing Starcraft with you. I miss hanging out with you and most of all......I miss my best friend. Everything’s not the same anymore without having you around.” Tears are starting to form in his eyes.

 

“Don’t cry Hye Sung ah. You know how much I hate seeing you cry right? And no, I’m not mad at you.” Eric wipes the tears in his pretty face and hugs him.

“...........”

“I want you to be happy that’s why I followed your wish.” Eric released him from their hug and looks at him sincerely.

“I never wanted you to be mad at me. That’s why I didn’t show up to you these days. I have always -----“ Hye Sung cuts him.

“No, Eric, please, I’m taking it back. I don’t want you to go away from me. I regretted saying that to you. Please Eric, don’t stay away from me.”

“Arasseo, just don’t cry anymore ok? I forgive you already.” Eric beamed and pinched his cute nose.

“Oww...stop pinching my nose. Really? You’re not mad anymore?” Hye Sung’s smile is starting to show.

“Yup, and this is your punishment for doing that to me.” Eric pushed Hye Sung to the pool and laughed at him.

“ERIC!!!!! YAH!!!” Hye Sung yelled still soaked at the pool after being pushed by Eric.

“Ahahhahahahah......Hye....Hye Sung ah....ahahha....” Eric can’t really stop laughing at the sight of Hye Sung.

“Min Woo yah! Help me” Hye Sung yelled even though Min Woo was not there. Eric was surprise that’s why he turned around to see if Min Woo was there only to find out that he was tricked by Hye Sung. And before he knows it, Hye Sung pulled him into the pool. Now both of them are soaking wet.

 

“Hmphh....that’s what you get from being mean to me.” Hye Sung said and they ended up splashing water at each other at the pool. They didn’t notice that the guys are already back.

“I see that the 2 of are already good.” said Min Woo.

“We’re supposed to see if you 2 have already made up but we’ve ended seeing you 2 having fun.” teased Dong Wan.

“Eric pushed me after forgiving me. And I don’t have any spare clothes.” Hye Sung while going out of the pool with Eric.

“Hyung, don’t worry. We brought some of your clothes here days ago when we found Eric hyung.” answered Andy.

“Yup, it’s in your own lodge hyung. Just go to your lodge to change then let’s meet in SHINHWA lodge for dinner. And just stay here with us hyung for like a month.” said Jun Jin.

“What do you mean in my lodge and SHINHWA lodge?” asked Hye Sung curiously. The guys then filled Hye Sung the information he needed to know. After knowing, he was once again amazed at Eric and Min Woo. He was so proud to have such amazing friends.

 

After changing his clothes, they went to SHINHWA lodge to have dinner and decided to just stay there for the night. Before they go to sleep, they played games and did many more things. They slept with smiles on their faces because now, everything is fine and they know that everything will be back again by tomorrow.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry for the long wait....anyways, here's chapter 12. I hope you'll enjoy reading it!! Thank you to my dear subscribers and silent readers and thank you for the votes =)) Subscribe and vote my story!! Thank you! Comments are much appreciated!! =))