The Secret’s Out

Fighting for Happiness and Love

At 5 o’clock in the morning, they left Eric’s condo and goes to the place where Eric is staying at. It’s already 8 o’clock when they arrived. They parked their cars at resort’s parking lot (like the parking lots we see at malls). They will put their things first at SHINHWA lodge and if Eric gives Min Woo the signal to let them see him then that’s the time when they will arrange their things at their own lodge. Like what they have planned yesterday, they stayed at SHINHWA lodge first and let Min Woo go to Eric and would wait for his signal to let them see him.

 

At Eric’s lodge

 

“Yo! E – R – I – C! I’m here now!” Min Woo said as he arrives at Eric’s lodge. Like what he saw yesterday, Eric’s sitting again at the same place.

“Oh, Minbong ah, you’re here early huh. Miss me that much?” Eric joked.

“Oh come on, I told you yesterday that I’ll be accompanying you right.” Min Woo smiled while replying him.

“Hmm, so how are they?”

“They are ok....except that Hye Sung cried really hard in front of the 4 of us yesterday when I told them that I’ve found you.”

“What you told them where I’m staying at?! And Hye Sungie cried?”

“Relax Eric ah, I didn’t told them where you are I just told them that I’ve found you, like what we have planned yesterday. And yup, Hye Sungie cried while kneeling down in front of me begging me to tell him your where abouts.”

“He even kneeled?!! That’s just so not Hye Sung. Anyways, how’s he now?”

“He’s fine. We left him after he fell asleep due to his continuous cry.”

“I....I don’t want him to be that way Minbong ah. I thought he’ll be happy now that I’m gone but why is he crying for me? I’m really worried about him, what if he gets sick? Who’s going to be there to take care of him now that I’m away?” Eric said who is very worried for Hye Sung.

“Eric ah, do you......do you like Hye Sungie?” Min Woo asked curiously.

“Huh? What? Of course I like Hye Sungie like I like you guys.”

“Eric ah, you know what I mean when I said like. Ok, if you don’t understand that question then let me rephrase it, do you love Hye Sungie? The love that I mean is as a lover and not a brother.”

“I....uh...I”

“Just tell honestly.”

“I.....I’m sorry Minbong ah. I have loved him for a long time now. I just can’t tell it to you guys. I’m afraid that you’ll not accept me anymore. I can’t lose you guys, you’re my 2nd family already. I’m sorry I hid it from you but please I don’t want this to break our friendship. I hope you won’t get mad at me.” Eric pleaded Min Woo. He can’t look straight at his eyes even at him after letting out his secret.

 

“I’m not mad at you. And, you’re not gonna lose us Eric ah because I too hid it from you. No, WE too did hide it from you.” Min Woo said looking straight at Eric.

Eric looks up to him confused and asks him “What do you mean?”

“Eric, me and Dong Wan are in a relationship since last year. Andy and Jun Jin are also together since last year. Andy just found out about us when you were late for our practice last dance competition. He found out because he and Jinnie are like me and Dong Wan. That’s also the reason why we asked you about your opinions about man to man relationship.” Min Woo revealed to him.

“Why did you all not tell me this before?” Eric asked still shocked from his friend’s revelation.

“Like you, we were also scared. We planned to tell you this after our vacation but not with Hye Sungie since you also heard his opinion that day when we asked that question. But things didn’t turn out the way we planned it and eventually this happened. I asked you if you love Hye Sungie just now because we have already sensed that you are not just fond of teasing him but you are already in love with him that’s why you are always doing things to get his attention.”

“Since when did you guys noticed that?

“We just noticed it 4 years ago. Now that you know our secret also, I hope you’ll not get angry at us for hiding it this long.”

“Of course not, at least I can now openly tell you guys my problems because you can understand my feelings since you guys are like me also.” Eric said relieved that he’s not the only who is like that with his friends.

“Eric, let’s not tell all of this to Hye Sung and let’s get hints from him first about what he thinks of this kind of relationship before saying it to him.”

“Sure, that’s ok with me”

“Oh yeah before I forget, the guys really want to see you.”

“Minbong ah, I still can’t face him.”

“I know, what I mean is can you at least let Dong Wan, Jinnie and Andy see you and not Hye Sung, they miss you, you know. I understand that you still don’t want to face Hye Sung but at least let the 3 of them see you.”

“Ok, but just make sure that they’ll not tell Hye Sung where I am.”

“Sure.”

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Here are the pictures of their own lodge and Shinhwa lodge like I've promised you!! =))

 

SHINHWA LODGE (Different Views)

 

ERIC'S LODGE

 

HYE SUNG'S LODGE

 

DONG WAN'S LODGE

 

ANDY'S LODGE

 

JUN JIN'S LODGE

 

MIN WOO'S LODGE