Baby Sitting Little Prince

Fighting for Happiness and Love

At the airport

"Are they not going to send us today.......well, on second thoughts, I think it's better that they didn't come so that they won't know that I'll be entering the same gate with you." said Dong Wan while looking around trying to spot if Eric and Hye Sung are there.

"By the way, where's Andy and Jinnie? As far as I know, their time of flight is like ours and the only difference is that we are going to different places." Min Woo said while double checking their things.

"I don't know maybe they --- oh they're here already." Dong Wan waved at them signaling that they are sitting at the bench waiting for their flight call.

"Sorry, we're late! We missed the last turn here so we have to take another u-turn to get here." said Jun Jin.

"Hye Sung hyung's timing is really daebak but at the same time I feel worry for him, at least we can board the plane in peace now." Andy said.

"What do you mean?" asked Min Woo.

"Eric hyung called us a while ago when we were going here that they won't be able to send us 'coz Hye Sung hyung got sick yesterday after playing golf with Kang Ta ssi so he decided to baby sit Hye Sung hyung." Jun Jin said to them.

"Hyung said that he tried reaching your phones but he said that you guys are not answering it, so he tried to call us." added Andy.

"Ah, we put our phone into silent mode a while ago while waiting for you guys." said Min Woo.

 

An announcement interrupted their talk

 

"So it's our flight already. Anyways, have fun guys!! We'll see each other in a week then we'll tell Eric about our relationship! Take care and have a safe flight!" said Dong Wan.

"Sure, you too hyungs!! Have fun and have a safe flight!" Andy and Jun Jin bid their goodbyes and entered their respective gates.

 

30 minutes ago before Jun Jin and Andy receive the call

"Good Morning my dearest neighbor!! Wake up now 'coz we still need to send our friends at the airport!" Eric barged in Hye Sung's place with a little bit loud yet cheerful voice.

"It's so early in the morning and yet you're so loud, can you please lower down your voice!" Hye Sung said slightly annoyed that his neighbor is starting to bother him. 

"Hey, did you forget that today is their flight?" asked Eric coming near Hye Sung's bed to get him up.

"No, I can't send them today 'coz I think I have a fever after playing golf yesterday with Kang Ta." Hye Sung replied Eric.

Eric's expression changed when he heard that he was together with Kang Ta yesterday and said in an angry tone "You played golf with him yesterday? Is that the reason why you ditched me after we brought Gomdori for his check up?" 

"I didn't ditch you yesterday! We didn't have anything to do that's why I went out after we brought Gomdori home from his check up." Hye Sung retorted.

Eric touched Hye Sung's forehead and felt that he is burning and said "You really have a fever. Maybe someone is punishing you for ditching me yesterday. I'll call them to inform that the precious Little Prince can't come because he is sick today and I won't be coming also 'coz I need to baby sit him."

"Who asked you to baby sit me huh? I didn't even ask you that and stop telling me that I ditched you yesterday 'coz I did not!" Hye Sung said irritatedly.

"Just be quiet there and rest again. I'll get you something to eat." Eric said leaving Hye Sung to go to the kitchen to cook. He tried to call Min Woo and Dong Wan but they won't answer their phone that's why he called Jinnie and Andy.

Hye Sung was really not feeling well so he dismissed the thought to further fight with Eric and just have rest.

 

Back to the present

Eric entered the room bringing porridge for Hye Sung to eat. He placed the porridge on the side table and carefully shakes him to wake up.  "Hye Sungie, Hye Sungie, wake up for a while. You need to eat something before you drink your medicine. Get up and eat first then you can rest after." 

"I don't want too. My head is hurting like hell." 

"You need to eat, your headache will get worst if you won't try to eat something."

Hye Sung unwillingly sat up with the help of Eric.

"I'll feed you." Eric said after he helps Hye Sung to sit and get the porridge from the side table.

"No, it’s ok, I can manage." Hye Sung said while trying to get the porridge from Eric.

"Tsk, I told you I'll feed you!"

"No, really, it's ok, I can do it myself."

"I insist! Don't be stubborn! You're sick so I'll take care of you until you get your health back. Don't argue with me anymore 'coz I'll not let you win." Hye Sung gave up and just let Eric do it since he doesn't have the energy to do it himself.

After feeding him, Eric got up and went to the drawer of Hye Sung and got some medicine.

"Here, drink this 2. This one is for your headache and this one is for your fever." He gave him the medicine and gave him water. After Hye Sung drank the medicine, Eric helps him to get back under the covers. After tucking him in, he got the tray and was suppose to get out of the room already when Hye Sung called him "Eric ah!" 

He turned around to face him "Yes? You need anything?"

"Thank you for taking care of me today." 

"Nah, it's nothing! You're my best friend, of course I'll take care of you! Get some rest, just call me when you need something, I'll be at your living room. But I'll still check you from time to time to see if there are any changes to your fever." After saying that, Eric leaves the room.

Hye Sung looks at his back as he goes out of his room. For some reasons, he feels something strange. He told himself "I'm feeling something strange whenever I see him or when I'm with him and I don't know what it is. Weird, maybe it's because I'm sick that's why I'm feeling something strange and weird. Maybe taking a nap will help."

Eric didn't leave him the whole day. Just like what he had said, he is just at the living room busying himself like playing games but from time to time he checks if his Hye Sungie is getting better. 

"Maybe it's time to tell the members already that I'm not straight and that I love Hye Sungie more than a friend. But, will they still accept me if they learn about this? I can't hide this forever, I gotta tell this to them when they come back. Maybe I'll tell it them but not with Hye Sungie." Eric thought and busied himself again playing games. 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Chapter 3's up! Don't forget to subscribe and vote!! =)) To all my silent readers here thank you also for reading my fic!!

Comments are very much appreciated!! =))