Found You

Fighting for Happiness and Love

            The next day, they got up at around 8 in the morning and started eating breakfast. After eating they decided to separate in order to find Eric fast. They went to different places that they know and hope that Eric might be there. It was already (12) lunch time when Min Woo suddenly stops at the side of a road in order to think.

 

Min Woo’s POV

 

“Where could Eric be? Hye Sung said that he already went to almost all the places that Eric usually go to but he’s not there. He also went to Eric’s house but he’s not there also.” Min Woo pondered really hard as to where Eric might be. After 5 minutes of continuous thinking, a light bulb suddenly appeared in his mind.

 

“Eric, please be there I beg you. You and I are the only ones who know that place. Jebal, jebal. ” Min Woo turns his car around and goes to the country side to the place where he is sure that Eric is currently staying at.

 

2 years ago, Min Woo and Eric bought a very secluded place near a beach at a country side and put it under the name SHINHWA (the name where the 6 of them shares it). They didn’t not tell that to the other members. They want the place to be fixed first before telling it to the others. The place was already fixed a month ago and they were planning to tell it to the members on their anniversary date. The place was very huge and wide (almost like an island) and has everything like a resort and a lodge where the members can have a rest at their own lodge.

 

After 3 long hours of drive, he finally arrives at the place. He immediately puts down his things at his own lodge and goes immediately to Eric’s lodge to see if his thinking is correct. Upon arriving there, he was relieved to see Eric there sitting, legs soaked at the pool’s water, looking to the ocean and thinking hard.

 

Min Woo’s POV

 

When I saw him, I smiled and said “I found you.” 

 

Eric looks to the place where the voice was coming from. When he turns his head, he saw Min Woo which he did not expect to find him there.

 

“How.....how.....how did....you find me? And aren’t you still on vacation? How come you’re home early? Are the guys also back?” Eric asked him still surprised by the fact that Min Woo was there.

 

I joined him at the pool, sitting beside him.

 

“Eric, you know that only the 2 of us still know this place. Knowing you, you want a place where you can think alone and have a peace of mind so it means beach. My thinking is right, and since we bought a place at a beach it means that you’ll go here and think that no one will find you since you and I are the only ones who knows that this place exist. And to answer your other questions, Hye Sung told us what happened and he called us to come back ASAP to help him find you since he said that it has been days that you’ve gone missing.” I said to him while looking at the ocean also.

 

“Ohhh, I....I’m sorry I did not inform you guys about it.”

 

“Eric, we already know what happened to the 2 of you and I can’t blame you for feeling sad. I know that among the 6 of us, Hye Sung is the one that you are very fond of teasing and annoying. He is very worried of you right now and he is racking his brain as to where you are at. He regrets doing that to you and he wants to see you.”

 

“Minbongie, please don’t inform any of them where I am at right now. Jebal, I....I think I still can’t face Hye Sung after what had happened. It really hurt me Minbong ah. We’ve been friends for a long time now and sigh I just can’t believe that he’ll say those words to me.

 

“I know Eric ah, I understand what you’re feeling at the moment but we’re really worried about you.”

 

“I know. Please keep this first between the 2 of us. I promise I’ll come back when I’m ready to face him.”

 

“Sigh, you know I can’t stand seeing you like this right? How about this, I’ll tell them that I’ve found you; at least to stop them from worrying and you are safe so no need to worry but I’ll not tell them where you are right now. So deal?”

 

“You really know me Minbong ah. So deal!”

 

“Of course, you’re my best friend so I’ll understand you. And I’ll also stay here to accompany you since you might do something unimaginable. At least if I’m here with you, I can stop you from doing those things. And another thing, you and Hye Sungie ruined my vacation so I’ll treat this as another vacation by accompanying you here.” Min Woo jokes to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

 

“You really know me! And it’s ok with me if you’re here. I actually needed someone to talk to after thinking sometime alone. Just make sure that if you go here, no one is following you around ok.”

 

“Arasseo, since its 4:30pm I can still go back there. I’ll go back first today and tell them that you’re ok and I’ll get some of my things first then I’ll be back here tomorrow.” He said as he stands up at the pool and dries himself to get ready for leaving.

 

“Minbong ah, be safe when you drive ok.”

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Chapter 8's up!! This is just about Min Woo and Eric talking. Subscribe and vote my story thank you!! =))