Vacation 1 (Woodong part)

Fighting for Happiness and Love

In Busan

 

Woodong couple arrived already and checks in at a hotel. They started to unpack their bags and fix their things.

"Min Woo yah, do you think Eric can accept us? Won't he be embarrass that we are his friends?" asked Dong Wan.

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I just hope that he won't because I don't wanna lose him Dong Wan ah." Min Woo said sadly.

"I'don't wanna lose him too. The 5 of you have been with me since forever and I don't think I can handle losing one." said Dong Wan.

"Let's just hope it won't happen that way. Anyway, it's our vacation so let's forget about for a while and let's enjoy ourselves here." Min Woo pulled Dong Wan up to go sight seeing with him.

 

Woodong had fun and when the whole day. When they got back at their hotel, they ordered dinner and after eating Min Woo told Dong Wan something.

"Dong Wan ah, I told Mom, Noona, and Dad that I don't wanna be part of the company because I said that I want to manage a company that is set up by the 6 of us. Remember, when we were kids and we promised ourselves that the 6 of us will set up a company under our names?" 

"What did they said about it? Did they get mad at you?"

"I'm glad they didn't. They told me that it's ok with them and ask me if it's ok with me if they'll just give it to noona and hyung and I said yes."

"Then it's great at least they agreed to your decision." said Dong Wan.

"And one more thing, I....actually told them.......about........about the 2 of us." Min Woo said and waited for the reaction of Dong Wan.

"What? You told them? What did they say? Did they accept us? Or are they going to separate us? Tell me Min Woo yah!"

"Calm down, calm down! No, they didn't oppose our relationship and told me that as long as I'm happy they'll support me all the way." Min Woo said as he hug Dong Wan.

"Omo, thank you Lord!! Actually that's what I said also to my parents." said Dong Wan.

"You mean...." 

"Simple, I told them the same thing as you did and well, I also told them our relationship and they also accepted it." 

"Then we won't have any problem anymore....well....except telling Eric and Hye Sungie. But how about your company? You're the only child right? Who will manage that in the future?" asked Min Woo.

"Mom and Dad asked me if they can pass it to my cousin......the one that I'm super close so that even though I can't manage it, the company will still run." 

"It's good then! At least our problems are lessened already, I wonder if Andy and Jinnie already told their parents about their relationship." Min Woo wondered.

"Actually I heard that Andy called his parents days before we have our vacation and Jinnie did also. But I don't know if they both got the blessings of their parents. And well I think they'll talk about it during their stay there in Jeju."

"I hope they'll be lucky like us. Anyways, let's sleep already. We still have many things to do here tomorrow. Good night Dong Wannie. I love you." Min Woo kissed Dong Wan good night.

"Good night also Baby Min Woo. Love you too." Dong Wan also kissed him good night and they sleep hugging each other.

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Chapter 4's up! This chapter will be for Woodong only. The next chapter will still be about their vacation but it would be about Jindy. Sorry for the typos, wrong grammar and spellings. Subscribe to my story to get updates and have fun reading everyone!! =))