Confession

Fighting for Happiness and Love

The next day, Hye Sung woke up late and so did Eric. Hye Sung goes to Eric's lodge again and had lunch together. Again they spent their time playing and doing new things together. When they decided to rest, Hye Sung said that he wants to rest at Eric's room since he really love the view of the ocean from Eric's room. They are just sitting by the sala and by the bed since they played Jenga the moment they entered the room. Hye Sung decided that maybe he needs to tell it now to Eric since Min Woo and Jun Jin texted him last night that they will be back to Seoul for 2 weeks since they suddenly just want to hang around there.

 

"Hye Sung ah, did Min Woo and Jinnie texted you last night that they will go back to Seoul for the next 2 weeks to hang around there?" asked Eric while looking at Hye Sung who is fixing the jenga to the box. 

"Yeah, I also received it."

"Ah, how about you? You didn't join them?"

"Nah, it's pretty fun here and besides you won't be coming back soon right?"

"Well, yeah and I'm actually planning on staying here for a year or 2. You can go back if you want too, it's fine with me."

"No, I'm not coming back 'coz you're also not going back." Hye Sung stated.

"You don't have to stay here if you're bored already just because I won't be coming back." Eric said to him.

"No, this time I'll really be your beppeu. I won't leave not now not ever. I won't leave you, Eric ah."

"What....what are you saying...Hye Sungie.." 

"I know that if I tell you this......I might lose you even as a friend but still I'm going to tell you. I like you Eric ah. NO, I'm taking it back. I love you Eric. I love you more than friend. I know that ever since we were little kids I have been pushing you away a lot but still you're there for me. I....I only did that because I can't accept to myself that I'm falling for you that I'm falling for my best friend." Hye Sung blushingly said looking at Eric but the only thing he saw is the surprised expression of Eric.

"I really love you Eric ah.........................yah....at least......say something...." Hye Sung continued.

"Are........are you.......are you messing with me? 'Coz if you are then it's really not a good joke." Eric said still unable to get over the shock that his Hye Sungie confessed to him.

"No.......I'm not not messing with you......Eric....."

"Really? You're really not messing with me? As in really really REALLY NOT messing with me?" Eric asked. Still can't recover from the fact that the one he loves also love him back.

"I told you I'm not messing with you." Hye Sung sighed because he thinks that Eric will not reply his love confession and because he thinks that Eric is straight.

"................................." Eric became speechless again but a smile is starting to form on his lips.

"Eric ah.........Eric...........Eric.......YAH!!!"

".................................."

"This stupid idiot is still in a trance now.....really have a 4D personality...........Aishhh...........Oh screw this .....I've already come this far can't back away now....." Hye Sung thought and gave Eric a kiss on his lips.

"Yah, stupid! I love you okay?! Can't you even say a thing?!" Hyesung said after kissing him.

"You're really something you know.....if you still won't say a thing, I'm gonna go back to my lodge and-----" Hye Sung wasn't able to finish what he wants to say because he suddenly got pinned on the bed because Eric hugged him surprisingly that he falls on the bed.

"SHIN HYE SUNG!!!!! AHHHH!! REALLY??!! REALLY REALLY REALLY??!! YOU REALLY LOVE ME??? HUH?!! SAY IT AGAIN!!!!" Eric said excitedly and happily and showering Hye Sung many kiss on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you ok, I've already said it many times today and you're not listening??!!" Hye Sung said annoyingly because he wants to hide because of shyness.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALSO LOVE ME!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY ADMITTED THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO!!! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK NOW OK!!" Eric said still in a hyper mood.

"Yup, now calm down ok coz I'm sleepy. Can you lie on the bed now so that we can sleep. I want your hug ok?!"

"Sure, no problem my dear Little Prince." Eric fixed his position on the bed and Hye Sung immediately puts his head on Eric's chest and puts his right arm on Eric's waist hugging him. Eric also hugged him back but before they fall asleep, they said something to each other that made them smile again.

"I love you Eric.."

"I love you too Hye Sungie"

After saying those words, they went to dreamland already. This day might be one of the best day they had for themselves. They are excited for tomorrow because starting tomorrow, everything will change because they will face the following days together.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Here's an update!! Comments are very mush appreciated!! =)) Happy Reading everyone. CONGRATS OPPAS!! SNIPER's REALLY DAEBAK!!! =)))