Flipped kwangmin

Twin Brothers and Rivals

          Kwnagmin's Pov

            SHould i ask her? *nicole comes downstairs* "Oh! kwangmin you are early" she smiled.

"Yeah. Lets go?" i open the door for her. "You have car? or you just borrow that BEGGAR?" she asked.

WHAT? DID SHE JUST SAY? DO I LOOK PITY?

"Hello ms. Lee! DO I LOOK A BEGGAR? ISNT WAS WRITTEN ON MY FACE THAT IM RICH?" i shouted.

"WAEEEE?" She asked annoyingly. Aish this brat.

 

Nicole's Pov

    "Do i look beggar? isnt was written on my face that im rich?" he shouted. I smirk.

"Yeah, It wasnt written in your face!" i said annoyingly. Woah. I though he change his attidude. DO I SMELL FIGHT?

"Hey! you old tightened clothes!" did he just say!! How dare he say like that! I must be cool. I dont look like nicole from past.

 

"Look, Kwangmin's Mad" i smiled and go in to the car. He go in and bagshhhhhhh. He closed the door so  Hard fast.

He just continue to drive.  SO CUTE! He's MAD! This sounds cool yeah. I open the door and go out and walk leaving him.

"Yah! nicole-shi! dont you leave me like this! before i chaperone you to the school!" i heared a voice. I turn back.

I see a panting kwangmin.

 

"Woah you look tired" i whisper to him. He started to hold my shoulders. I glance to his arm.

Perfecly time. I s my arms to his arms. And hold his hips. And then I FLIP DOWN HIM.

(THE PEOPLE START TO LOOK AND SUPRISINGLY TO ME. THEY ARE AMAZED THAT GIRLS LIKE ME EXIST.)

 

A body of kwangmin was layed to there, in pain. Girls started to gather around me. I walked past to the one girl but he refuse and hold my arm.

"Hey you! How dare you to do this to our KWANGMIN OPPA!" she shouted. I smirk and placed my eyes coolingly to her eyes. She started to move back.

"Do i need to explain and do wthat i do to you kwangmin?" i said. Woah. This Girl. the girls back off. So i walked past them.

 

But i turn back again, "Oh~ kwangmin, do-keep your manners always honey~" the girls started to whisper 'Honey??'

whats wrong with that word? We often used it at america when we are fighting. Tch. What a dumbthosegirls. 

 

Kwangmin's Pov 

The girls start to help kwangmin.

"That girl! is so annoying! she is so hard to get!" i whispered. 

 

Youngmin's Pov

What? she leave already the house? i rush dow to the school and start to find nicole.

"There she is! Nicole! Nicole!" i shouted but she just walked there. So i walked closely to her.

"Nicole, yah nicole!" then she suddenly turn back. "What? im busy can you please dont block the way?" she walked past.

What? what? what? is she in his period days always? She's always sensitive like this, Plus, I cant talk to her seriously.

Aish. This girl, She've changed.