A Day with Kwangmin

Twin Brothers and Rivals

  N/A: Notice! In this Fanfic, Youngmin's Hair is not blonde yet! Just to remind.

 

   Last Chapter' Flashback

   *Opens phone* "Yeah,i've finnished your favor" he said. "Thanks Bro" the voice in other connected phone said.

 

   Kwangmin's Pov

  "Yoboseyo?" i ask, "Your brother here," oh its youngmin.

"Finnished?" i ask, "Yeah, i've finnished your favor" youngmin said.

"Thanks bro," then he hang up. Ahh, i feel sleepy!

 

-----------Morning-----------

 Nicole's Pov

  WAH~~~It's SATURDAY! it means, Free Time!  --Dashi dorawa! dorawa~ dorawa~--

"Oh! my cellphone rings! wait" i get my phone to my desk and answer the call,

"Hello? Nicole here" i muff, "Good morning! its kwangmin!" Morning? i glance at the clock,

 

Its early yet! its only 8:38 am! "What's good in the morning? You distruct my sleep!" actually ive waken already.

"Hey, dont be to mad, anyway, I'll hang up!" he hang up.

"Nah! this boy!" tchhhhh. I ran down stairs and do my routines.

 

"Nicole" i know that voice. "Yeah, appa?" hello, i know some basic korean.

"Sit and eat your breakfast," he offered me the seat and i sit. Woah.He is so kind today ha.Something fishy.

I get the newspaper and read some news,, 

 

"Nicole, you are invited by kwangmin for my future to be yours bussiness" as he drink some coffee.

"What? No way! im busy today!" i said and i cample the neswpaper. Anyway i dont want to spent my time chatting to boring people.

"Get things up!" he said and snap his finger. Our maids come near to us. God dont say-

"Go and prepare things up, Daughter!" then the maids carry me to my room.

 

I kept struggling but our maids is knowed to be energy-ful and have some good muscles.Even they are woman.

The maids throw my clothes and change it. I took a peek at the mirror,:

This looks good too. I go downstairs. 

"That look good to you, Nicole" my eomma said. "Thanks mom" i replied.

"Oh~ There is the car outside,Kwangmin's car go!go!" my dad said while pushing me out.

"h-hey dad!" i strugs. The car, its here. The man in black suit open the car's door.

 

I go in. Kwangmin is not here. I must go out and dont go spent my time in nothing.

I touch the car's knob,but a two again man in black suit sit beside on me. 

Aishh,several minutes later, we arrive in somewhere place. Lmfao. Its a mall.

Anyway why would dad will give his company to me? im a only child of course.

 

I get out of the car and see kwangmin. "Oh your here" we go to a random restuarant.

a formal restaurant. We order and eat. "So your dad will give you his company ha?" he said.

"I dont know why." i said as i took a cup of tea.

 

"Im here for you to gave this" he said and handle me folder.

I open it and read some of it. Some of it says:

"Kim Agency company. is one of the most reputable recruitment firm in Seoul, North Korea. It started in 2001 and engages in contracting, enlisting and recruiting of qualified professionals, non-professionals & skilled workers. Through the great effort of its management and staff, it built a harmonious business relationship with their reliable Principals in the following regions: Asia Pacific Region, Middle East, Europe, North America, South America and Africa."

"So it is a recruitment agency ha." i said.

"Yeah, and about that, soon it will be yours and our family, JO, and your family, Kim will be bussiness partners here" he said.

"Ah ok ok" i said. "So lets go!" he said and hold my wrist out of the restaurant. 

 

"What are we doing here?" i ask. "We are here, to shop, go choose a dress you want" i glance at the racks and browse.

A dress full of frills. I know it look fancy for me to choose it but it brings me memories.

"Fancy you choose something like that" kwangmin said.

"I know." after we decided to go home now. Kwangmin called someone but he look mad while talking in it.

 

"You  look mad,why?" i asked,"The driver is in emergency that he need to borrow that car!" he shout. 

"Guess what, We need to take a bus" i said. He must plan all before doing things like this.

And when we step out to the mall, a water drip to my cheeks. Hecckkk.

 

"Is that your saliva kwangmin? eww stop talking too much" i said. 

"Hey i didnt say anything to make my saliva drip to you" he said annyoingly.

 

Suddenly, the drip become a rain. Yes, A RAIN. we ran to the nearest bus stop, and take a sit.

"Hey! You! if you have that car, we dont need to be soaked in wet at rain like this!" i shout. SEE, my makeup ruined.

Even both of us are soaking in wet. I took a glance on him. But he's staring at me.

 

"Yah! why are you staring at me like that!" i said and punch him lightly in his arms.

Then he started to shivver. Me too im shivvering. Didnt you know the weather here is so cold and now we are wet and some bit windy?

 

Kwangmin's Pov

   She's shiv vering. I wear off my jacket and place it to her. She look at me like What-in-heck look.

I break the akward silence."Why no busses coming?" i said concernly. 

 

"Y-yeah, its so cold" she said. She started to move closely to me.

Then she put her hands up OHhh! "Yah! nicole!" then she put her hands around me.

"C-can i-i?" she ask with shiv vering voice. She hugged me!