Piano Lessons: Kwangmin's turn

Twin Brothers and Rivals

         Nicole's Pov

    blush Nah. This day is our whole day class in Composing and Piano class. Im not good in music or instruments.

The teacher come and say, "Class, we have to practice your skills first in reading notes, so you must know how to read notes."

Waat? Notes? "And also, You need your partner.Go choose your 1 partner now" The teacher said. 

 

So, i dont know much of my classmates, So i shout " Who can be my partner?" cool

Boys suddenly walk to me. Its Crowded! i must choose only one! 

I glance at the crowd and see kwangmin rushing to my way. "Will i?" he pant.

"Sure" the girls suddenly glare at me and go to youngmin to ask him to be there partner.

 

"So, You know how to read notes?" Kwangmin asked.

"Eh- ehehe" I admit i on things like that.

"So this is the whole note *points to the shaped oval* 4 beats, While this is Half note and """""""" He all explained.

I listen to it and learn so many. "Class, I'll give chance to all of you with your partner to use the 5 pianos" Teacher explained.

 

"With your partner, The theme song you 2 practice should be the song Grenade by Bruno mars" yeah, Bruno mars! i know that song!  

At least i know how many beats will every note counts. Then its our turn to the 3rd piano. 

"Do you know how to play it?" kwangmin asked again. "Little," i quickly play the 1st intro of the song and stop.

 

"Is that..Its end?" i nodded. "Then i should teach you again pretty" What? this flirty kwangmin!

Then suddenly kwangmin took my hands and brush it caressing my hand with his hand. I feel my face redened!

 

Kwangmin's Pov

I teach her in piano keys and hold her hand while teaching her. Her face is red! 

She suddenly learned to played the half of the song. I can get her thoughs soon.

the bell rang. It means it our lunchtime already. 

"Nicole, want to eat lunch with me?" i ask. "What?" she said

"Dont assume. I will teach you while we are eating" she learned so well. Oh yeah, Where's Youngmin? ahaha cheeky

 

--canteen---

Youngmin's Pov

I feel now the urge to ask her, BUT AGAIN. Kwangmin also ask her already.

Man, Im sooooooo SLOW. I MUST GET REVENGE TO MY BROTHER TOMORROW.