Sneeze

Twin Brothers and Rivals

          Nobody's Pov

Finally a bus came.Kwangmin bring nicole to her home. And explained all things to nicole's Parents.

 

         Kwangmin's Pov

 "Sorry, mr and mrs Kim, I'm really sorry" i bowed to nicole's parents. Good that we are dryed by the Bus' Aircon.

"Hey kid, Sit! dont bowed to much..I understand it,No need to worried aswell my daughter is with you" Her dad said.

Aswell thier daughter is with me? cool. They trust me $.$ "Thanks,So,I'll leave for now" i say and bid goodbyes.

 

       Nicole's Pov

I feel sick! but at the same time, I feel sleepy and tired. But i feel too soft! like in my bed.!

So i open my eyes. Im in my room? what happend yesterday? is that a dream?! 

I bang my room to my desk. "Ouch! that hurts" how stupid am i.

I go downstairs and keep sneezing. Awiee! i dont want snorting like this!

 

"Good Morning,Mom *sneeze* and dad" i greet. "

"Aishh,My daughter is sick" my eomma patted my back but i refuse,"Yah! mom! im okay, its just sneeze!" i sneeze.

 

"Its sunday! family day! you want to go picnic?" my mom asked. Heller, Do i want to go in my situation? ROFLLMAFO

"No thanks mom, You can go both you two without me, i want to rest"i said. They look worried. But i dont want people being worried for me.

 

Then they both leave with some maids. I have 3 maids here left. They are actually busy.

The one is doing laundry, The another one is doing chores while the 3rd one is busy cooking food for me.

"Mam, The food is ready" i go and seat to my place. Im alone.

Hello? i notice the dining table is too long for just our family. And the two is away.

 

And im sitting staring. I think, I can change my attidude for now.

"Roseline! Abby! and Faye!" i called my maids and they go infront on me.

"Eat with me" the maids totally in shock. And mumbles feel the room. 

"Eat with me or No salary" i shout. Well they fastly sit near me. We began eating.

 

"Mam nicole, You okay?" my one of my maid asked.

"Yeah, Just eat" then after i help them doing dishes. They totally shocked again.

I just feel, Good inside doing this.

 

I go an Foster Home of Homeless Children.

I especially borrow my parents second car and Bought some clothes and food.For children.

I offered the clothes and food to them. The children who's lonely sad and homeless, Formed a Smile to their faces.

 

The Sisters were glad and thankful for me. I explore the building. I hear a guitar in this door infront on me.

I open the door and see a boy playing guitar with little kids listening.

I also listen the song till the end. It was mellow and so smooth song.

I walk closer to them and the boy turned.

 

"Ayyie! My eyes!!!" i shout when  suddenly something dirt come inside to my eye and i've closed it.

"Yah! you okay!?" a deep voice asked, "N-ne" i said and rub my eyes.

"Is that you kwangmin?" i asked. Maybe its kwangmin or its youngmin.

 

"N-no! im youngmin" he said shyly.

"You donate here also?" i asked. He nodded while staring at the floor. Its totally youngmin. Kwangmin dont even get shy to people.

"Want to eat outside?" i asked, He nodded again. He's shy like this? Lol. 

----------------------------------------

Author: I notice in my subscribers, They are ONE (1) missing. Ohmyygoosshh. Do i need to correct my phrases?

or did i write something that you dont want? 

Listen (read), if something wrong, Just say it to my wall and private it. i aint gonna be mad,I must respect you.

EVERY YOU COUNTS. And i know that the 401 views were silent readers.