A first friend in my first day: Min Woo's Turn

Twin Brothers and Rivals

    Nicole's Pov

       This is it. New school. Everyone starting to look at me like, Who-the-hell-you-are look. I just ignored it and continue walking.

 Room 104. oH THIS is my room. I twist the knob and go the vacant seat. And that seat was aside with the sleeping boy.Snorring.

 The twins was also my classmate. They seat at the back,not so far to mine.

 The teacher let me introduced myself and so i did.

 

"Annyong Haseyo. Im Kim Lee Nicole, from america" i smiled. At least, I learn that ANNYONG HASEYO word from the twins.Lmfao.

"Pls Bear with her and speak english. She only knows little korean language" then the teacher start the class. The boy aside me

wake up. Then he glance at me. Woah~ he have such angelic baby face! i though people like him dont exist. Lol.

 

"Hello~" i said. Well, its rare for me to be friendly to someone. He must accept my greet. 

"Hello~ im Min Woo, and you?" he smiled. Thats better.

"Kim Lee Nicole, You can call me Nicole" i said 'politely'.

"Nice to meet you." He said and offered me a hand. I gracefully shake hands with him.

 

--- RING BELLS-----

"Nicole, you want to eat lunch with me?" min woo said. I didnt notice it was breaktime already.

"Sure" then we go to the canteen and ordered two "Kimchi soup" food. He recommend me to taste it.

So i did. "Ouuch. its pretty H-hot!" i gulped and drink a glass of water. 

nah im embarassed.

"yAH! you must blow it first and go eat!" he said while placing a small soup at his spoon and blows it slowly.

Then he point me the spoon. "This~ eat it ah~" I point my finger to my face.he nodded and i quickly taste it. 

"Delicious!" i said ethutiasticly. He giggled. Cool, first friend in my first day of school.

 

Youngmin's Pov

 I quickly go to nicole's sit to ask her to eat with me. BUT. the boy aside her took her hands and go to canteen.

Im so Pabo! i must ask her earlier! well theres tomorrow for ask her.

 

Kwangmin's Pov

I plan to go to Nicole's seat to ask her and explore the place, But a boy aside her smirk and  took her hand drag her somewhere.

Is this boy Messing with me? Back off!

 

------------------------------------

Hello! sorry again for short chapter but the love plan will come out soon!