A 2 points for my math test!

Twin Brothers and Rivals

      Im so Thankful to  MidoirMayu for the poster!!!!! The poster makes me a happy feeling inside to write more

in my fanfic.Again thanks MidoriMayublushlaugh request to her guys!! she is so great in editing!!! here--> 

Soculíere Poster Shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   Nicole's Pov

My parents were back in morning. I do my routines and Go to school.

I feel pale today. Anyway, The teacher makes a new chair arrangement in the class.

And i was fated to seat at the LASTEST chair. And actually my eyes vision in reading is bad. Great.

So this days, I want to make my name be listed to the Bulletin Board where the Academic Pupils were there.

 

I dont bother to much kwangmin and youngmin, Because i think they are focused in this coming exam.

Atlast, I have my new seatmate. Its not just a seat mate, But the SMARTEST STUDENT IN OUR CLASS.

I want to be friend with him! well, Surely i want to past that exam. So i cool of and see the textbook.

Our math teacher gave us logics. I feel bad at this.and im not good at this.

"#1 A man is found hanging in an ice factory. there is no sign of violence and a pool of water is below him. there are no ladders or other climbing devices and the beam he is hanging from is 20" off the ground.

How did the detective know it was suicide?"

I know i try it many times, But still i cant get it! My seatmate already answered it. I can tell it because he's writing already.

I strech my necks so i can see the answer but he keep on writing while downing his head near the paper.

Otoke? Otoke? if my mom will be here, She will actually get the answer

My classmates infront on my seat were copying there answers from the cheaters.

I want to but, My consicience is killing me!

 

   Her seatmate's Pov

I know nicole is looking to my paper. So, I keep my head down near my paper while

writing the answer.It was easy for me.Why other people so slow?

 

  Nicole's Pov

"10 minutes left class" the teacher said.

Mommy!!!! i want you here! I have no choice but to gulp my pride.

"Yah, Ukwon oppa, Can you pls h-h-h-elp m-me?" i feel my pride when i say that, was being throwened.

 

Yes, Ukwon is my seatmate. He's known as the Smartest and Handsome and being trainee in a entertainment.

Then he just stare at me. "Ok, Ok forget it, If you dont want" i said in a disappointment tone.

"Listen class, if somebody got the 2 answers in my 2 brain teaser, 2 points will be added to her/his test" the teacher said.

Wow! 2 points! even its just 2 points, I need to get it!

 

suddenly ukwon tap me, i turn back.

"Why?" i asked,"In one condition...i'll help you in that 2 logics in a one condition" ukwon said smirkly.

"Ok what condition?" i asked,"I'll just say it later but first i'll help you" he said.

 

He's too good for that. He will help me first before i'll help him.

So he passed me a paper crampled. I open it and read it,

"The man worked in an ice factory. He had stacked up the ice blocks so they were like stairs.

The ice melted leaving a pool of water. Therefore, it was suicide! cheeky"

 

i quickly put it on the trash can and mouthed him 'Thanks a lot'

The teacher said the answer and it turned out that Ukwon, Kwangmin, Youngmin, the other girL, some random boy and me got the correct answer.

Woah~ The twins get it! impressive! then the teacher gave a problem not a logic

 

"  One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there? (did u know it guys?)

 

Ukwon mouthed me, 'You know it?' i said 'But did you know it' he said, 'No' then i lied and say,'Me too'

Actually i know the answer, but ukwon not. The class not. I just feel it.

Then the teacher said, "1 minute left, i just want to say Who got the answeres earlier, Good Luck, we dont need who dont get the answer earlier."

 

I write my answer and all passed all their papers. The teacher check the papers.Then his face formed a shock smile.

A weird smile. "Ukwon and Nicole got the answer, Please nicole just dictate your answer" the teacher said.

I stand up and all the eyes look to me. I feel shy and at the same time happy.

 

"Let's assume that HM = Human and 

                           HR = Horse

HM + HR = 74 
2HM + 4HR = 196 
(2HM + 4HR) - (2 HM + 2HR) = 196 - 148 
2HR = 48 
HR = 24 
HM + (24) = 74 
HM = 74 - 24 
HM = 50

So, the solution is 24 horses and 50 humans" 

 

Woah, while i saying it, My hands and my legs were shivvering. I heard that problem before, so i think it.

Im good in problems but logics arent. Hahaha!!! but still ukwon said he dont be he know. That Nerd!

After i said, The teacher clapped and say, "Class please close all your mouths,Maybe the house fly will enter your mouth" i actually laugh on that.

 

The classes finished. So i pack my things up and follow ukwon at the school gate.

"I know you are following me" he said but not turning back. So i walk infront of him.

"Yah! why you said you dont know! SELL ur FISH!" i said crossed arms.

 

"Atleast i help you earlier" well he had a point of that. 

"But you promise!" i said.

"Dont worry, Its past already, Atleast we both win" he said cooly. 

 

"Ok, Then forget it Bye" i said and walk. But he hold my hand.

"Why?" i asked.

"My condition you forgot" he said. I was trying to escape! Mom!!!

 

"So what is it?" i asked.

"Dont worry just help me in my ex-girlfriend" he had an ex???????????? Gosh, who will get interested to that nerdy liar.

"So how?" i asked and i take my hand off.

 

  Kwangmin's Pov

"Nicole is so impressive!" youngmin cheered when nicole said the answer.

After class, i followed nicole. She was with a boy. Its Ukwon. Why is she with him instead of me?! =_=