I will let u fall on me?

Twin Brothers and Rivals

   Nicole's Pov

That 5 days contract to ukwon has only 1 day left and this day is will be the last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The ring bell and all students come out on their classrooms. I headed to the canteen straight up.

Im so hungry right now, what food will my tounge wants? i browse and see "Turkey chicken and a Hot soup"

 

Yeah! then i go take my food and walk to my seat. When suddenly someone's hand hold my arm fastly.

My food!!!!!!!! " Hey!" i shout, while fixing my gonna-fall-food. "PHew" i said in a sigh tone.

i turn and see ukwon. No dont say. "Nicole!!!! how can you not wait me for joining you eat!?" he pout.

 

Lol. That pout..! i ignore him and sit. I slice the chicken but it was too roughy. Then ukwon sslice it for me and say,

"Here, i will slice it for you. Uhm..is kwangmin not here? is he gonna interupt us again? he's ruining the plan" he glance.

"Dunno" i said and eat my first slice. Then suddenly someone sit beside me and bang his plate to our table.

 

"Yah! again? Kwangmin, Dont interupt us again" ukwon phew. "Oh~! *smirks to ukwon* good morning nicole!" he greet.

"Annyong.." i munch my food. It was delicious! I notice ukwon and kwangmin dont have turkey. Yeah!

"Nicole, a-arent you gonna share it with us?" ukwon said,"what will i share?" i ask,"the turkey" he said.

 

"Anni,im gonna eat all by myself" i said. "Yah! you'll get fat, here i'll help you" kwangmin scoffed and grab some turkey.

"Yah!!!!! its mine" i said loud with my mouth open widely, OOPS, the crowd is in akward silence and eyes look to us.

Then kwangmin get a slice of turkey and handed it to me.,"Here eat it baby" he said,trying to break the silence and i urgently eat it.

 

The pair of eyes and the akward silence came to the normal busy eyes and noisy talkings. 

"Wew" kwangmin wiped. Then he handed me again a turkey and say ahh, "Ahh!" i said and munch.

Ukwon glare to kwangmin, 'cause it was always like this. Kwangmin more acts as ukwon should be at that contract. How funny!

 

But ukwon handed me too a sushi, and i eat it. When suddenly a girl i mean ukwon's ex sit beside ukwon.

"HEY! WHO'S THIS GIRL? DID YOU CHANGE ME FROM BEING YOU GIRLFRIEND TO THAT GIRL!" the girl glared at me.

And so i, continued eat and ignore them. I just listening to their conversation.

 

Ukwon: No! no no! you're misunder-

Girl: Misunderstand? Who in the world will not misunderstand if you always stick and being sweet at another girl like that?

Ukwon: Cool down, Its a pretending show babe!

Girl: Pretending? huh?

Ukwon: I asked her to pretend to be sweet and be super close with me so you'll jelouse..

Girl: Omo? really? its that true? *The girl cool off and her eyes start to sparks*

Ukwon: Really! True! I always love you! Sophie!

Girl(sophie): How can you do that to me...You make my 5 days full of jelousy! *the girl sobs*

Ukwon: Mian!!! i'll dont want to that but i have no choice! so can u be my girlfriend again? 

Girl SHOCKED: YES!!!!!!!! yes!!! *she hugs ukwon*

 

They are so sweet now. Seems, so dramatic eww. So before anything happen sweet things to them.

I stand up and grab kwangmin and bowed,"Thanks for the food earlier ukwon,we'll now leave you dont worry" i said and walk.

 

When we are out of there i drag kwangmin out of my hand. And go to my locker. Kwangmin sticked to the wall,

"Nicole, So they are now good, Then its my own time to take you!" kwangmin evily laughs as he kneeled and offered his hands.

 

Before i get mad i pick up my books and put it all to his hands. "Then you should be always helping me first" i said and walk as he followed.

"Heavy!" i heard kwangmin said while walking. Then when we are now in our classroom he drags it under my table.

"I will let you fall on me Nicole" kwangmin muffled. I ruffled playly my hair."AS IF Orge!" i said and the teacher start the class.

 

Fall on him eh? as if, he's not my type, i want graceful akward man, to be new.