New Life.

Twin Brothers and Rivals

    

      You hear the announcement that all passengers that will take the airplane, can go line and check your passports. 

Your parents start to walk and you follow. But suddenly someone hold your wrist. You turn back and see who is it.

 

Oh. Its youngmin. You can say it that he is youngmin 'cause he doesnt have a scar on his index finger.

[N/A: Just to say, In this fanfic, youngmin's hair is not blonde yet!!]

 

"Ah. Its just you forget your necklace,*handling you the necklace*" you wear it on your neck. 

"Thanks, its really important to me, how can i turn back your goodness to me?" You say.

Youngmin think.

 

"This" he pulled you in a hug. Its so hard to breath! His hug is so tight! 

"Umm- err i c-cant b-breath y-youngmin" you said. He pulled out the hug. "Mianhe,oh you go now before the plane leave you!"

You ran back to your parents. Lmfao. Its my first time to ride on in an airplane! so excited! you though.

 

You enjoy the ride. You were so amazed that you can see the whole city in just a window. Hours passed,Your

now at america. Well your parents do plan good for it. They have already bought a house at california.

 

It was big, neat and well modern designed. The maid also is also there too. wow.

"wElcome mam and sir, Just to note, This house have 4 bedrooms,1balcony,3 comfort rooms,1 kitchen, 1 Living room and a small library."

the maid explained all the details. Cool. Shes so good at english! i wish she can teach me in my gramars!

 

"eomma! this house is pretty huge for us!" you said to you mom. "Hehe, Oh~ before i could forget, You can now, PICK YOU ROOM"

You ran excitedly and explore the house. Im so  lucky to have my room despite my young age. Sorry but my happiness is so low.

I search all the rooms but i just found this weird infront of this door. I twist the knob. ANd is  see a ALL PINK THINGS IN JUST A ROOM!

 

 

You  jump at the Pink girl bed. "Oh~ this room youve chosen?"your mom suprisingly popped at the room. 

"Ne~ eomma! it was colored with my favorite color!" you said cutely. 

"We are glad you like it~ so we'll just fix things up downstairs kay?" Your parents walked out to your room to bring out all the luggages.

 

You search the cabinets and see a pile of clothes. Not just clothes. But girly clothes. Omo~im not just gonna wear the simple jeans and a tee like before!?

You glanced at your desk and see a book. It was titled 20 Things how to get a boy    

Wattt thheee??? hello im just a 9 year old girl? do i need these things? you though 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! thanks for the first 5 subscribers! and comments! i'll update soon! ^o^