Curse~

Twin Brothers and Rivals

 

           5 Months past. I could feel this happiness inside of me. Kwangmin became my boyfriend. This Stubborn Feeling i have towards 

Kwangmin burst. It turned that kwangmin really likes me. I love this boy. And no one cant remove that love from me. Youngmin is acting

weirdly but happy for me and kwangmin

 

. I look at kwangmin--who was eating burger. He look at me weirdly while munching the food his eating.

"W-what?" he asked while munching. I tap my chin,"Hey, Why are you late in our date again?  I feel you are keeping something to me...." I muffled.

He chuckled and fix his jacket that covers his whole arms until i just can see his fingers. I wonder why he always wears jacket? Err...

 

"HERRO? IM STILL HERE~" He said while waving his left hand infront of my face.

"Why are you spacing out always? me ish still hungry.." He pouts cutely.

"ERR....Dont act cute!!!!!! Ok ok we will buy burger again!" i giggled and hold his hand while going to the shop. We buy and eat again.

 

"Hey dont be late again in our next date! Or else i will-" I got cut off when he shove the burger to my mouth.

"Noona just eat~" he grin.

this burger is yummy! i just chew it and gulp. Kwangmin is serious always but now i think, He acts cute now. -____-

 

'Your my lady~ Your my lady~' Kwangmin's phone rang. He get his phone "Just a Minute~" he answered the phone. Blah blah.

"Err.....N-noona im gonna go to the comfort room for a while kay? just a minute~!" He stood and run. 

 

"Serves him right because he ate to much burger!" I laugh loudly. People stare at me. I bowed and sit silently.

Lol xD They think im crazy laughing by myself. I waited for 10 minutes but hes not coming back. Wae?

 

I take a look at the hall where comfort rooms where are. 2 guys wearing the same clothes were talking. I peek and listened.

"Thanks for taking my role twinnie" The guy said to the guy.

 

"No problem, But you must stop this, Just excuse yourself if you are busy to her, Dont lie and use me again" The other guy said.

I feel i want to pee so i decided to go to the wash room. The guys turned to me and F- its Kwangmin and Youngmin.

 

And i dunno who is kwangmin there. "What do you mean taking your role?" I ask. What is the meaning of this?. 

"Is youngmin who always attends as kwangmin in our dates? what the-" I crossed arms. So he was lying to me all this time.

 

He step towards me and explain. But i just argued with him. Oh i see, He fooled me. I think i fall at youngmin all the time. Nooo.

Before i get mad, I ran and take a taxi cab towards my home.

 

Tears where forming inside my eyes. "Why? This Jerk! *hic*"

I kick the wall with all my strenght. Curse you Kwangmin! ><