Being Teased is how im treated

Twin Brothers and Rivals

    Since you were a kid, You are used to be taesed by being ugly but smart. Even its hard, U try it to ignored all of it.

"You so ugly! nerd looking face!" kwangmin teased you. Kwangmin elbowed youngmin signaled to join him in teasing.

"Um er..."youngmin cant tease you.. Youngmin is scared to be bullied bu his brother if he dont follow all his brother want.

"Oh come on, take us revenge dorky! you ugly book wormed face!" Kwangmin keep teasing.

 

But you standing there, 

Holding back your tears. Kwangmin tounge out. "You cant do anything?!hahahA" your tears slowly buliding up.

Youngmin started to worry. "Nicole,.." youngmin mumbled. Youngmin cant stand it. Suuddenly you see youngmin

push his index finger to his brothers chest. Kwangmin shocked. Gosh. The fight between the 2 is starting in preasure. O.o

 

Kwangmin: H-hey did you want also to be bullied?

Youngmin: N-not like that b-but-

Kwangmin: But? no but but boy! oh come on brother, You like her dont you? What a disgusting taste. 

Youngmin: What did u just say?!!!!! *pushes kwangmin*

Kwangmin: Oh do you want for me to say it again?? Ok. You-Have-a-Disgusting Taste-in-girls!

*youngmin started a punch on kwangmin's face. So kwangmin harder do the same*

What to do? they are now both bleeding! well i- i'll better stop this. Youngmin get hurts. you think.

 

You: STOP!!!!!!! *as you push them at their opposite way* 

You: I ADMIT IM UGLY, DORK, IDIOT, NERD AND DISGUSTING PERSON!!!!!!!*sob*

*Youngmin walk towards you trying to patt you back, but you resist, and say, 

You: Youngmin, i know that you dont meant all the pushly teasing to me. *sob* and also KWANGMIN, someday you *sob* will regret all the *sob* things you do to me! *sob*

MARK MY WORD FAT FEELER FARTING BOY! 

 

You pick a blade or a broken glass at the floor and walk towards kwangmin and you bite him in his hand trying to distruct him, Then  you slip the blade on his left index finger that makes it bleed and marked.

" Hey!! ou-ouch!" kwangmin moan. You run leaving them  while u cry. 

 

At home,  your parents announce that you will leave with your parents tomorrow in this country. 

You were so realive that you will leave the worst people you ve met. All your classmates, neighborhoods and all the teasers.Including that kwangmin.

 

  Sunrise comeout fastly so it means this day that u will leave this country. You and your family, and also the twins and thier parents,

go to the nearby korean national airport. You cant wait for 30 minutes for waiting to be called at the airport.

 

Your parents was talking or crying or doing something like dramas oh yeah, They are crying because they are friends. I wonder how it feel to have a friend.

You were sitting there watching your pink watch waiting for the time. Then suddenly the announcer said that passengers  be ready and go to the airplane.

     

"This is it,  Nicole, in young age of being bullied, in 9 years here in korea, Will change and build up a new Nicole. Just wait for me to show off, kwangmin"