Ice Cream madness?

Twin Brothers and Rivals

     Nicole's Pov

"You want ice cream?" i asked youngmin,he nodded.

"Just stay here" I quickly run to the Ice cream parlor.

"Annyong haseyo mam! what is your order mam?" the lady at the counter asked.

 

I glance at the menu.Cookie's n cream-Cheese-Chocolate-Vanilla-Butter Pencan-Chocolate almond-coffee are only available.

"What mostly boys order here?" i asked the lady,since i dont know youngmin wants.

"Um- Cheese! and Chocolate mam!" The lady said in happiness. Cheese and chocolate.Umm.

Youngmin favorite color is yellow...Cheese! 

 

"Oh~! 1 Cheese and 1 Strawberry Please!" the lady swirled a two cones at the machine and a soft like frosty was placed now at the cone.

           

"$900 Mam, Here's your ice cream mam!" i handle the money and she handle me the ice creams. 

"Ohhh! what's your name ajhumma?" i asked. She suddenly have a grumpy face.

 

"Im not ajhumma yet! And also im Yoona! and im only 21 Yrs. Old!" she said again in happiness.

"You are so cheerful! Im Nicole! and im only 17 Yrs. Old!" i said cheerfully like hers.

I know i have those bad habits,But i suddenly want to change.

"So see you next time unnie!" i bid my goodbye and go to youngmin.

 

While walking, I my strawberry flavored-ice cream. I see youngmin sitting on a bench.

"Here is your ice cream!"i handle the cheese-flavored ice cream.

But he just stare at me. I mean at my ice cream. "What?" i said.

 

"Um..I dont want cheese..I like strawberry like that!" he said and start to chase me.

What to do? i already it. Then i think. Think.

But suddenly my ice cream in my hand was gone.

 

"OHHHHHHHNOO! Youngmin!" i quickly go to youngmin, The one who had ready to the ice cream Seating again at the bench. I mean my ice cream!

"W-woh!" i shrugs my hand straight to my ice cream but youngmin it already.  

 .

Before i would get my ice cream, I LOST MY BALANCE. 

AGSHHHH. I close my eyes ready for the pain. But i just closed eyes wating for a pain. But the pain is where? i feel nothing.

I open my eyes. AHH!! Im carried by Youngmin!!!!!!! "Yah can you stand already? your so heavy" youngmin pout.

 

"Yeah yeah arasso" i quickly stand and clean my clothes. Im not holding anthing.

"WAIT!? WHERES MY ICE CREAM?" i glance every place but i see a yellow stuff at the floor.

I took a closer look to it...MY ICE CREAM!!!!! no no its youngmin's ice cream but now its mine! But when its mine its gone.

 

"YAHHH! MY ICE CREAM YOU'VE IT! AND NOW THE OTHER ICE CREAM FALL ON THE FLOOR!"i shout and walk to somewhere.

"Nicole!" youngmin walking closer to me. "Why you mad at the strawberry flavored ice cream? you must get mad more at the cheesed ones since i've the strawberry?" youngmin asked. isnt obvious ive it already! its like a indirect kiss!

 

"Dont mind it, i'll go home now" i said walking. 

"Nicole! i'll treat you then" youngmin said, with a warm smile.

TREAT? OK. "Sure you must" i said and go to the ice cream parlor. 

 

"Annyong Haseyo!" the lady again said and bow and she took a glance at us. She look shock.

"Yoona? are you okay?" i asked, her face turned again in a cheerful smiley face,

"Yeah! im okay! nicole i-is this your boyfriend?" WHATTT? excuse me.

 

"No-no its not!" youngmin and i said loudly.

"Relax. Relax. Here! *handles a strawberry and cheesed flavored ice creams*" she smiled.

"B-but we dont order yet!" i said. "Its free, since you two looked a good couple!" she mumble to herself but we hear it.

 

"YOONA" i said loudly. "Okay okay" she said and we bid goodbyes and thanks to her.

"Youngmin, I'll better leave now, My maids maybe finding me now" i said.

 

"Bye! see you next time" he said. before i leave i throw the tissues at the trash cans and turn to talk again to youngmin.

But he's not here. Maybe he leave already. "This is a Happy day with youngmin and yoona! I must go home now!" i sang while walking.