Short

Twin Brothers and Rivals

      Ukwon's Pov

"So how?" she asked,

"Just help me to plot things and make jelouse of her,just easy as that" i brag.

"Me? make jelouse of her? No way" she crossed arms. I used some of my aegyo!

"Please!! Just 5 days! thats okay!" i beg, with one of my best aegyo.

"5 days? er? no! too many" she said. Aish this girl! why my aegyo dont works on this girl?

But in other, They almost died in My HOTNESS! I must be serious.

"Then i will report you cheating" i said.

"Then why you join me? then both of us will be suspended" she pout.

She have point in that. She keeps on walking then i walk ith her too while convincing her.

"Its okay, Then it will be fair of us,and then we cant run to be a academic student ya know" i muffled.

Then an akward silence filled us. "Ok, aswell im running to academic, ok just no kissing" she said.

"I burst in laugh. I cant help it! "Who in t-the world want to kiss you??? haha" i tease.

She pout and say, "Then i'll dont gonna help you" she walk more faster but i refuse and hold her.

"Arasso arasso no kissing!" i said. "Then help me in  my academics" its easy.

"Ok deal" i offered a hand, then she stuck her tounge and ran. Maybe its a sign she will help me.

 

    Nicole's Pov

"Morning!!!!!!!!" my maid wake me up with her loud voice. But i hide on my blankets.

"MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she tease again. In this she removed my blankets and pillow and turn off the heater.

"AHHH SO HOT!" i shout. Its annoying waking me up early in advance of 20 minutes! so i do my routines and go out to the house.

Then i closed the gates. I want to walk to school. Then i see 3 cars outside of our gate.

"WHATT? are all of you doing here?" i said clueless. There Kwangmin,Youngmin and ukwon were there.

My mom go out because of my loud voice earlier. The 3 boys come closer to us.

"I will bring nicole to her school eomma" they both3 said in unison. AGHH.

My mom elbowed me and said,"Aww! my daughter were asked by 3 boys! while in my age i have only 1!" she teased.

"So who you gonna choose?" the 3 boys again said unison. "Ah--uhmm" i mufffled.

The 3 boys were glaring to each other. "She's gonna sure choose me" kwangmin said.

"No, i already ask her earlier" youngmin said. "No, she is the one who asked me" ukwon brag.

They started a glaring and words fight. I dunno what to do. My mom go inside and mouthed goodluck.

"I PREFER IM GONNA WALK TO MYSELF" i said in cold tone. The fight bring up a akward silence.

Aish, whats up today? 

 

----

short yet fun.