Saved - her version

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV 

 


I hate YG!!! I love YG!!! but I hate him again!!

 

He knew I was going to Jeju today! But you know what he did? He told me to meet up with Teddy oppa and Top for a possible collaboration project yesterday at 8 am. So even though it kills me to not be flying to Jeju right now , the opportunity for collaboration is too good to pass up. 

 

So we talked and even tried recording bits to see how well our sound goes together. I was excited and for a little while forgot about Jeju.

 


We ended around 3 pm and I re-scheduled my flight at 5 pm. I only have an hour to re-check my stuff and make sure I got what I need before heading straight to the airport.

 


So I wasn't able to get rest and now here I am trying to take a nap on the plane. 

 


JYJ has a photo shoot/cf filming in the morning - and because of YG I wasn't able to go anyway. 

 

Thankfully they were asked to do even a mini-concert and an event after.Their concert is at 5pm - so again I knew I won't be able to go!

 

But the album signing event after the concert is okay for me - I hope I'll be able to make it there at that time.

 

 

I went straight the restrooms on the airport to change to my fan gear - hoodies, mask, and other fan pharaphernalia. I don't have time to stop by at my hotel so I'm still carrying my backpack and holding my other big bag.

 


I wanted to get a rental car but the place I went to doesn't have one left - it seems other JYJ fans must have got one too or its just a busy time again.

 


No choice then but do public transport!

 


It was a good thing that it's somewhat cold here now because just imagine if its summer - i would be dying being covered up like this.

 

 

The place outside the venue is packed- this would mean I won't be able to see them then... ( i'm pouting)

 

Guess i'd do one of my usual. I looked around trying to see where they'll probably park - mostly at the back with semi heavy security but that's where I'm gonna use my ace card.

 


I know their manager's number - mostly I use it for this purpose only, to say I'm in the vicinity and ask where I  can leave the gifts. Most of the time he's the one who meets with me - a perk of being a celebrity too I think.

 

 

I dialed his number.

 


"Hello manager, this is Dara. How are you? uhm yes, actually I am at Jeju. Outside at the moment." he asked me if I wanted to go in.

 


"Uhm no need. I just wanted to know where I can leave my gifts. I don't want to cause trouble." he said I wouldn't and I just smiled.

 


"There are just too many fans outside and I'm late so it's good behavior to let other fans who are here first to get the chance to see them." I answered and he praised me for being a good person.

 

"Keke thank you... So where will I leave my gifts." he answered he'll meet me and gave instruction to where I should go.

 

 

 

I'm still carrying my bags but I took out the gifts for all of them - Jae have the biggest one of course. As I rounded the corner I saw a group of girls clustered and whispering excitedly (around 5 girls)

 


"That's their van! They'll be going out this way later!" One girl said.

 

"Omo I'm so excited!" another girl, bigger than the first one said.

 


I stopped in my tracks wondering if I should proceed and just call back the manager ( but I can't get my phone anymore! I'm already using both hands!) I'm thankful I didn't decide to take off my mask because:

 


"Yah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter