Confession

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One long chapter ahead!!!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

I stepped out of my room after using the cold compress on my hip. I looked around when I didn't see Dara immediately. I was about to pass the balcony area when  I spotted her on a reclined chair near the doors.

 

 

 

She's sleeping.

 

 

I quietly walked towards her... my heart beating wildly as I stopped near her face and slowly crouched down - face leveled with hers.

 

 

 

                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looks so peaceful sleeping there - not a care in the world. I stop myself from reaching out to touch her face and just contented myself to staring at her closed eyes, to her nose and her kissable lips. It took almost all my willpower to lean closer and kiss her but instead stand I back up.

 

 

I went back to my room, took out my laptop then transferred to the living room. I looked for clothing sites located near the hotel to buy and deliver clothes. I smiled remembering my conversation with Bom noona.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

" I suggest you buy her a black, white or soft colored dress that would accentuate her hidden curves and show her beautiful legs..." She started and I cut her off.

 

"How will I know If the dress i'll pick will do that?" I started pacing in my room.

 

"Choose a dress you'd like to see her in, like for your eyes only." She giggled. " If you're still unsure, mail me or send me a picture then I'll approve or disapprove. I'll text you her dress size and shoe size. "

 

"Okay... What's her favorite flower? Food? I'll try if I can cook for her..." Bom cut him off with a loud "AAAAAwwwww" which made him smile.

 

"Thay's so sweet and romantic. Another way to Dara's heart is through her stomach." she giggled again." I back that up a hundred percent!"

 

"Then I'll definitely cook for her then." I chuckled.

 

"She loves Sinigang na hipon..." Huh?  I thought "... she also loves mangoes, try to get the yellow ones, uhm what else."

 

"Uhm Noona, aren't those Her favorite Filipino foods? Are there even yellow mangoes here at Jeju? Noona I don't think I'll be able to cook and get those." I answered.

 

"Keke, You're right. It's just that I knew she's craving for sinigang na hipon these few days. She's even contemplating on quietly escaping to the Philippines for a few days saying how much she miss it. hmm..." she became quiet as she think of another thing.

 

"It's okay noona, I'll just look for the recipe online and try to make that dish with what's available here at Jeju. I think it would be difficult to find ripe mangoes here." I sat down on my bed. " Anything else noona?"

 

"The flowers... She's very romantic so you'll never go wrong with roses. Pink ones if you can get them."

 

"Okay, noona. I'll do these stuff first and call you back if I need anything else." I said.

 

"Goodluck Jae. And ... Thank you. Please make her happy." she said softly.

 

"I will..." I answered wholeheartedly.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

After ordering a dress with Bom noona's approval, the next I called is the hotel manager and asked if I can get help in buying the ingredients for our dinner. When I told them I'm going to cook for someone special they didn't push their offer on letting the hotel cook for me. I told him the ingredients and I was surprised when he said he is Filipino and he noticed the meal I wanted to cook. He nicely offered the name of a Filipino cook on the hotel so I can ask him for help if I wanted. He did explained that although some of the ingredients on my list are not available here in Jeju, they do know some replacements I can use to mimic the taste - since they also use them when they miss that Filipino dish.

 

 

 

Next I called is Junsu.

 

 

"Yes hyung! I know ... exactly by 8:00 pm. It will be ready. On that side of the hotel, I won't forget." I chuckled when I repeat the list of what I wanted from him.

 

"Thanks Junsu, I owe you one." I said.

 

"All of those are listed and I'll be awaiting payment." I just shook my head and quietly laugh. I peeked at Dara's direction and she's still asleep. I look at my watch. It's about lunch.

 

"I'll call again soon, I need to feed Dara." I stood up.

 

"Goodluck hyung." we both ended the call. I dialed for room service and orderer for two. Then I move towards her.

 

 

 

 

"Dara..." I moved closer then placed a hand on her shoulder before nudging softly. "Dara wake up." Her brow wrinkled before an eye open. She looked confused as she sat up straight then looked around.

 

 

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." she said then started arranging her clothes then her hair. "Did I snore? God, this is so embarrasing." I chuckled finding her adorable getting flustered.

 

"No you didn't and its okay for you to rest. I already called for lunch. You can go freshen up first." she nodded then quickly move towards her room.

 

 

 

 

After a lunch I invited her to watch a movie. The things I ordered will arrive by 4pm so there is still plenty of time.

 

"What do you want to watch?  Have you seen my movies?" I asked as we settled on her bed, I decided to have us watch there so I won't have to move her when I have to start cooking.

 

"What kind of a fan am I if I haven't seen your movies," she raised a brow at me. " How about we watch my movies?" she grinned.

 

"The ones from the Philippines?" she nodded. "Nope don't want to...." she frowned and I grinned.

 

"Why?" she sounded hurt.

 

"I don't want to watch you kissing some other guy." I said seriously as I leaned towards her. I didn't miss the surprise that flashed in her eyes with what I just said. She turned pink then swallowed before looking away.

 

"Then you chose." she moved back from me , settled her back on the headboard then placed a pillow on her lap.

 

"Want to watch world war z?" I grinned ,she suddenly frowned thinking then...

 

"Is that an action movie?" I tried to suppress my laughter as I shook my head. I pointed the remote on the Flat screen TV at the foot of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter