Man in the rain

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

"Noona, Noona!" someone shouted from the door of our practice room. I was left by the other girls since I wanted to keep on practicing ( we have an event next week and we'll be doing a remix version of "Falling in Love" and for some reason I find it hard to perfect. 

 

 


I turned and there was Seunghyun with the obvious relief of seeing me which was weird.

 

 

"Why Seunghyun? What's wrong?" I asked confused as I stopped dancing then proceed to the mp3 player to turn it off.

 

 


"I'm so glad you're still here. There is an Emergency and I need you." he placed his hands together and pouted cutely.

 

 

"Seunghyun cut that out or I won't help you." i said laughing because what he just did is hilarious - Bingu TOP strikes when least expected." What's the emergency?"

 

 

He smiled as he walk near me.

 

 

"I need a ride..." he placed his hand in front of him in a pleading manner.

 


"Right now?" I asked. I look at my watch and was surprised to see it was 11 pm. I took out my phone and again felt weird to see no text from the girls especially Bom - since they always look for me if I'm not at home by this time.

 


"Yup, A friend called me and asked for help. His car broke down and the bad thing is..." he walk to the big glass windows and tug at the closed binds to open a little.

 

 

 


It was raining hard.

 

 

 

"You know I only learn how to drive this year but I'm not confident on this weather. I don't want to ask anyone else cause they'll make fun of me..." he continued.

 

 


"I'll make fun of you too." I teased.

 

 

"You'll do it nicely though." he answered with a smile and  I smile back - he was right. He's my friend and he's asking nicely.

 

 

"Fine... since you're asking so nicely." I got my bag and walk out the door with him.

 

 

 


------------

 


He kept looking at his phone - either looking at the clock or texting.

 

 

"So where is your friend stranded?" I didn't ask the name and just continued saying "his friend" .He said the street and any distiguishing mark we'll look for to find his friend easier. 

 


"He said it's in front of an open field. He's still trying to fix it." he continued.

 

 

The rain continued to pound hard on the roof of my car.

 


"Tell him to stop since we're close... he might get sick being out in this weather." I answered as I continued driving keeping my attention to the road.

 

 

 

 


"Noona ! There it is!" Seunghyun said loudly after looking closely to the windshield trying to see anything despite the glass covered in rain.

 

 

 

I leaned close to the steering wheel looking hard too - and there it was - a famous car I know owned by a certain someone.

 

 

I slowed my car and flashed my lights going to the side to park behind his.

 

 

The driver seat opened and he got out- without a jacket or an umbrella.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to the owner of the pic!

 

 

 

It was automatic.

 

 

I reached under my seat and pulled out my umbrella and went out. Getting a little wet myself but ignored it as I half run half walk to get to him as I open the umbrella.

 


"Sunbae, what are you doing? Where's your umbrella? Are you crazy? What if you get sick? you have a schedule the day after tomorrow..." I stop. ! He'll know I'm really up to date with his schedules ( not that I don't think it wasn't obvious already).

 

 

His answering smile as he stood under the umbrella I offered (standing close to me) made my heart beat faster - like all the other times I'm near him.

 

 

"Then we better get in quickly." He answered before walking quickly towards my car and I followed him trying to place the umbrella over him. 

 

 


He stopped so suddenly and faced me. I collided with him and his arms went around me to steady me. 

 

 

When his skin touch mine i felt tingles - his warmth felt nice since the cold wind and rain already seeped in my skin.

 


He let go of me then placed a hand on mine- the one holding the umbrella.

 

 

"Keep yourself under this - don't want my fan getting sick because of me." he let go just as quickly then ran to my car. 

 

 


For about 5 seconds I just stood there rooted on the spot but a boom of thunder snap me out of it.

 

 


I made my way back to the driver side of the car taking deep breathes and getting my head back in.

 

 

 


I knew when I finally decided to fangirl him - I'll be opening myself up to stronger emotions. 

 

 


More than plain crushing or admiration.

 

 


My attraction to Kim Jaejoong is on a whole other level compared to Kang dongwon or Wonbin.

 

 

He just fits all the criteria I wanted in a guy but I know having a criteria on what I wanted in a guy is a moot point now since....

 

 

Since I'll be marrying someone I didn't choose. Not that there is anything wrong with Ilwoo.

 

 


It's just that - I never look at him that way.

 

 


But with Jaejoong...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter