Saved - his version

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV


Bom noona told me she'll be at Jeju tomorrow to see me. 

 

A little that news gave me relief but at the same time it made me think "Until when will I try to hide how I really feel for her or pretend I'm not in love with her?" 

 


Because I don't think I can go through another cycle or keep doing that cycle of hiding that I like her then doing things to show I like her or that she's special.

 


"Sleep it off Jae, she'll be there tomorrow." Yoochun said as he passed by me.

 


"Yeah hyung, get your beauty rest so Dara noona will swoon at your handsome face." Junsu piped in somewhere in the kitchen.

 

"Okay..." I drank the remaning beer on my bottle and went to my room hoping that she'll teally be there.

 

 

-----------


at CF location:

 

I kept looking at my manager and he kept motioning "X" to signal that no sign of Dara yet.


"Hyung stop looking at manager hyung, you look like someone with  a tick." I glared at him and he grinned raising both hands up in surrender.


"Relax your face Jae, you look so tense. Your shots won't come out good if you keep doing that." I looked at Yoochun," Smile and think that maybe Dara noona is already here and watching us..." I glared at him too."... I mean you... watching you." Junsu chuckled and Yoochun just shook his head ad he step away from me.

 


I look around - maybe they are right. Okay Jae!

 

Inhale, Exhale, and repeat.

 

 

"Next scene!" Someone shouted and I stood up and followed Junsu and Yoochun.

 

 

The CF shoot ended by 12 noon so we went back to our hotel to have lunch then rest. We have to be at the mini concert venue hall at 3 pm for some practice then the concert will start at 5.

 


I saw a text from Bom noona saying Dara texted her that she wasn't able to leave this morning and that her flight to Jeju is scheduled at 5 pm.   

 

I felt like sulking because there's no guarantee she'll be able to see me at the concert, but then my manager reminded me that they have added a fan-signing event and I feel a little bit optimistic.

 

 

 

So I focused on the mini-concert but every break I would ask my manager if there was by chance - a miracle: that she might have been able to make it - but unfortunately there's still no sighting of her.

 

 

 

 

We were preparing fo the fan-signing event , getting our clothes and make-up done when the news I've been waiting to hear happened. My manager slowly approached, leaned in a whispered to me "She's here..."

 

 

 

 

I stood up immediately from my chair, grabbed my manager and dragged him out of the room.

 

 

"She said she's still outside and declined my offer to get her in -something about being unfair to those who were earlier than her..." I smiled at how kind she is- truly a face and heart of an angel. "... so  she just wanted to leave gifts and she'll meet me at the back." he finished.

 

 

 

"No!" my manager looked confused.

 

 

"She made the effort to see you, why are you being mean." he asked and I smiled realizing he misunderstood me- he thought I don't want him to meet Dara...

 

 

 

Oh yeah I kind of did, but not for the reason he thinks.

 

 

 

"Relax Hyung...  I mean you don't have to go to her because I wanted to do that. I think I want to thank her personally for taking the time and effort to see me." He looked relieved when I explained.

 

 

 

"I 'm not sure it's wise to meet her on your own. Scandals you know, secretly meeting stuff like those." he said worriedly.

 

 

 

"Lend me you clothes Hyung." I said without reluctance.

 

 

 

"W-what?" he asked shocked.

 

 

 

"Your clothes, so I can be on disguise." He just sighed then started walking toward an empty room.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

My Angel is here!

 

 

 

I pullled my cap lower to my eyes and kept my head down as I walk towards the back part of the building. 

 

 

I miss her a lot.

 

 

I wonder how s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter