Months Later

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months later...

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEWS!

 

2NE1 is back releasing their 2nd full Korean Album "Crush". The carrier single titled "Come back Home"  is written and produced by YG's main producer, Teddy Park and is described to be an "attempt to mix the genres of R&B, reggae, and hip hop".

 

A fanmeet is scheduled before the start of promotions on Friday.

 

Promotions for the comeback will begin on Sunday at Inkigayo.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I don't know why I suddenly thought of him as soon as I opened my eyes when I woke up this morning...

 

Who am I kidding?!

 

I still think about him every now and then, even when I try to convince myself that I shouldn't and that I have to let go of what I feel for him.

 

 

 

*Ping

=========

 

"GoodLuck on your Fanmeet today.

I know you and your groupmates will do great.

See you tomorrow for dinner"

 

- Il woo.

 

==========

 

 

 

Yes...

I really should work on forgetting about him.

I texted back.

 

 

 

 

========

 

"Thank you. See you tomorrow.

Have a nice day too."

-Dara

 

========

 

 

 

"Dara, our ride will arrrive at 9 am. Get ready okay? Hey.... are you awake yet?" I heard the door open and Bom peeked in.

 

"I'm up.... thanks." I answered before fully getting off the bed. When I looked back at Bom she already left.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Why are you so quiet unnie?" Minzy asked after getting my attention. "You're staring out the window so seriously, are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" I shook my head.

 

 

"No, I'm fine..." I gave her a reassuring smile, "... maybe just a little tired from our almost non-stop practices and feeling excited and worried at the same time for this promotion. You know... the usual." She grinned.

 

 

"Yep, I feel exactly the same but I'm very happy we're promoting again. who knows when Sajangnim will decide to let us out of our caves again?" she joked and I chuckled. I took a deep breathe then looked out the window again.

 

 

I really should stop worrying about other stuff. Minzy noticed me spacing out and I have a very big guess Bom and Chaerin noticed me too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We entered the Mall where our Fan-meet event will take place. The welcoming smiles and defeaning cheers greeted us and I kept getting reminded this is why I love doing what I do.  

 

 

I know that my time being 2ne1 Dara is nearing its end.

I should make each and everyday of this memorable not only to my fans but for me as well.

 

 

We were ushered to the venue where it was already packed with our fans. I waved and bowed automatically as I trailed after the girls towards the stage. We took our seats, they gave us our microphones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter