Is this a dream?

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

I woke up with a moan as I start to feel the pain again on my arm - I guess the pain medications effect has worn off.

 

I looked at the time on my phone - 6:30 am. Still too early but I knew I won't be able to get back to sleep so I decided to get up.

 

 

 

 

I went out my room and decided to start cooking , even with just one hand.

 

 

 

I was about to open the fridge when I notice a note from my manager.

 

 

 

---------------------

Jae, I went out and won't be back until tomorrow morning.

I'll have to go work on some of your schedules since you're injured.

get a lot or rest and take it easy. Junsu and Yoochun will continue on

with your press conferences , so don't worry.

 

Hep! before thinking of storming out of there an complaining

that you can still do some of your schedules today, You should check something in my room.

 

Be good... I'm going to trust you.

---------------

 

 

I wondered what it's about so intead of opening the refrigerator, I turned and march towards his room.  ( I'm currenttly occupying a 2 bedroom style room with a common living room and kitchen set-up. It's something Junsu think is a great room for families or group of friends to stay in here in Jeju.)

 

 

 

My hand stopped in the doorknob when I heard the sound of a phone alarm ringing inside. After about 10 seconds it turned off - Someone is in there!

 

 

Is it a person my manager wanted me to check in his room? Who?

 

And why is he telling me to be good?

 

And I almost forgot, he didn't tell me anything about Dara. On what happened after I left and how she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait... Don't tell me?

 

 

 

I let go of the knob and started walking backwards - away from the door.

 

Is what I'm thinking possible?

Is that why my manager asked me to be good?

 

 

Is it Dara behind that door?

 

 

 

I bit my lip as I think, my hand unconsciouslyy went to my lips as I walk back to the kitchen.

 

 

I can't just go in that room, even to just confirm.

 

 

What if she's dressed inappropriately or ? Erase, erase! inappropriate thoughts! I suddenly felt warm so I took a glass of cold water and started drinking it like a deprived man. I took a deep breathe after.

 

 

"Jae, don't expect too much." I told myself. "But just in case..."

 

 

 

I almost forgot I'm injured with how I went around the kitchen . I can only do simple breakfast right now , we didn't actually think of buying groceries since we're in a hotel, but I like cooking so when I arrived I asked my manager to have stuff I can cook for breakfast - we can dine out or get room service for lunch and dinner.

 

 

I tried to do it as quietly as possible - since I can only use 1 hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's not something that that shows my kitchen talents but I guess it'll do. I remember on one show that Dara doesn't drink coffee - so since I'm not sure if she'll go for hot choco or fresh juice,I readied some hot water on the stove and checked the fridge for juice (thankfully I have 2 in can).

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter