why do you like me?

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae's POV

 

 

I was slowly moving to a kneeling position when it happened. The door openned and I only got the time to use my uninjured hand to try to cover my private area.

 

 

"Are you... O--ooh?" she said worriedly but unable to complete her sentence. A second later....

 

 

 

"AAAaaahhhh!! I'm sooo sorry!! Ahhhh!!!" she screamed.

 

 

 

 

Her hands flew up to her face covering her eyes, that's when I noticed her holding my still ringing phone. She turned around , bumped against the door, then ran out with face still covered still saying sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

I stayed on the one leg kneeling position with an open mouth. Then finally catching up to the moment, I stood up, closed my eyes and my hand flew up to my forehead.

 

 

 

"Stupid Jaejoong!" I muttered to myself.

 

 

I wanted to let her see me in my after shower look, not during shower and in an embarassing moment too.

 

 

 

 

 

I wish Dara's okay... 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

I went out the bathroom wearing a bathrobe feeling a 180 degree change in emotion than when I went in.

 

 

"I think Dara will definitely will want to leave now." I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

I was surprised when I look up and Dara was there sitting on my bed with her hands covering her face.

 

 

 

"You're still here..." I said relieved, but I think she thought otherwise.

 

 

"Do you want me to leave? I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have barge in like that... It's just that you sounded really hurt and the sound of your fall is so loud , I was scared. You left your phone outside and it was ringing so ..." she still has her eyes covered. "... I only planned to leave it on your bed when it happened." She sounded like a person about to cry. "I'm really sorry Sunbae... I promise I didn't see anything, I swear on Tamtamie's life" she finished before starting to sniffle.

 

 

 

I almost smiled. I'm still embarrased, but listening to what she just said and looking at her - i just want to hug her.

 

 

"It's me that's sorry. I was worried you got scared with what you saw..." I looked up then walk to my closet. " I'm wearing a bathroom robe. You can look now." I said before opening my closet and picking up something to wear. I didn't know if she finally stopped covering her eyes.

 

 

"I should leave then..." she said and I quickly looked in her direction. She has her back turned.

 

 

"Don't go..." I said and I'm surprised when she chuckled.

 

 

"I mean out of your room. As much as it's nice to see you again almost , I should probably , I mean definitely get out now." She looked back at me and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter