The Date

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

 


Its been a week and the wait is killing me.

 


Tomorrow we have a fanmeet and then I'll know if I screwed things up.

 


Bom noona told me during one call that Dara has been quiet lately. Mostly keeps to herself and sometimes even spends lots of her time cooped up in her room.

 

but she also assured me that Dara hasn't started two things: 


1.cleansing ritual - meaning the removal of all pharapernalia (posters, shirts, pictures) or anything she have related to the person she fangirled.

 

and the second

 


2. The Gathering - when she chooses a new celebrity - getting basic information about him, then the debut (either acting or singing), then their list of project (movies, dramas, and song - it will take her about maximum a week to watch or listen to that.) And then she'll use her small connections to find that persons schedules and stuff.

 

 


I told her I'll think of a plan as quickly as I can to ensure she won't stop what she started with me and if there is a chance they'll talk about me - she have to convince Dara that if she thinks I'm attracted to her , its all in Dara's mind and that it doesn't look that way to her. She can go as far as saying she doesn't fit my ideal ( Even though she fit most of it in reality). 

 


"I'll handle it, just tell me you're plan if its ready." Bom noona answered.

 


"Thank you Noona, really... you're an Angel." I told her sincerely.

 


"I know..." she answered with a chuckle. "Goodbye then!"

 

 

 

I sat down as soon as the call is finished.

 


Plans, plans....

 

 

"I need my boys ," I thought. 

 

 

 

An hour later - they started arriving one by one.

 

 

"Brainstorming... keep the ideas coming guys." Junsu said aloud when we sat down with beer bottles and snacks in the middle.

 

"Ideas about what? What is the result you want or aiming for?" Hyunjoong asked then looked at me.

 


"To sweep Dara-noona off her feet!" Junsu shouted again.

 


"Stop shouting duck-..." Yoochun said as he sat beside him rubbing his ear.

 

 


"So Hyung, answer Hunjoong." Seunghyun answered after he took a drink from his bottle.

 

 

"You want some new moves to woo her?" Yoochun asked and I shook my head.

 


"Want to do an event?" Hyunjoong asked.

 

 

"Of course not!" I answered." I need her to think I don't like her the way she thinks without of course making it seem like I'll never ever like her too of course." I said.

 

 

 

The guys became quiet with what I said.

 

 

 

 

"So you want her to think you don't like her...but still like her?" Junsu said as he scratch his head.

 

 

"Something like that..." I answered.

 

 

" How can we show that?" Seunghyun asked.

 

 

"How about show her you like someone else... that could work." Yoochun suggested.

 

 

A chorus of "Yeah" came from the other guys but I remained quiet considering it.

 

 

 

"I don't want to date anyone except her." I answered.

 

 

 

"It's pretend! pretend!" Yoochun answered.

 

 

 

"We'll ask someones help so no misunderstanding happens." Junsu thought for a moment. " Yoochun, how about your girlfriend?" he asked which earned him a glare from Yoochun. He's currently dating a popular japanese/russian model - nothing that serious yet just going out.

 

 

"We're just in a getting to know stage , dating and stuff, but I would rather not have you or Jaejoong hang with her now. Look for someone else." He answered but Junsu answered again.

 

 

" I'm so smart Hyung! Think of it this way, You are with Yoochun Hyung's "not yet girlfriend" , Dara noona will assume when she sees you two together but when the time comes you can say that You just run into her and she's Yoochun hyung girl at least that way , you didn't really date anyone, right?" He said with a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

Thruthfully what Junsu says makes sense. Using a pretend girlfriend might backfire but if I let her just have the wrong assumption, I could still explain to clear things up in the future.

 

 

 

"It's a good idea right?" Junsu repeated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all look at Yoochun.

 

 

 

 

 

He just exhaled and his head hung low.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, I'll ask her." he answered.

 

 

 

 

"Tell her a lot about Yoochun when you hang out, at least you'll have something to talk about right?" Hyunjoong chimed in.

 

 

 

"Call her now..." I suddenly said.

 

 

"I'll do it tomorrow when I go to Japan". He answered.

 

 

 

"Fine..." I answered.

 

 

 

"Let's do a toast for the success of this plan!" Seunghyun said as he raised his beer bottle. We followed suit.

 

 

 

"Cheers!' we said aloud.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter