When it began

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The first time I saw her up close was during the MAMA 2009 when they presented us an award. 

 

 


She was pretty and cute - just like any other idol  - well that's what I thought at that time. It was just a passing moment and I didn't think much of it.

 

 


Of course I knew the group- I've seen their MV's,  some live performances on tv for music broadcasts and heard their song a lot (I mean a LOT) on the radio,cafes' , bar and disco's - just about everywhere. 

 

 

 

Maybe what stood out to me about her is how she looked freakingly young despite her age - I mean come on! she looked younger that even the new idols debuting this year and they're mostly in their teens when Dara on the other hand is 30!

 

 

I did saw some articles about her ideal type - some in passing too( I didn't look them up!) 

 

 

She mentioned WonBin for a long time and then it suddenly changed to Kang Dongwon. 

 

 

A- list actors that - okay just my opinion - guys who are considered "The bachelors" you want to take home... and they are pretty much out of her league ( which wasn't the case - i found out; i'll tell you about it later).

 

 

 

 

And then she stop mentioning him too and returned to the tough younger guy ideal type.

 

 

So that's just that...

 

 

 

since we are pretty much banned from music broadcasts on television and music award shows - seeing her again or being in the same vicinity as her and her group is close to zero/zilch/nada.

 

 

That's why I was surprised when in one of my fanmeetings around 2012 she was there - 

 

 

And not just the passing through celebrity on the mall or just the coincidence she's in the same venue - but its her surrounded by my fans, holding a banner with my face on it and clutching a CD of my latest album: She was  wearing a gray hoodie, face mask, reading glasses and black jogging pants.

 

 

You might have wondered how i was able to tell it was her... 

 


Well I didn't...

 


I only found out when I asked her name while I was signing her album - she leaned down and softly said her name but loud enough only for me to hear.

 

"Park Sandara sunbae..." I was writing her name when it finally registered and I looked up surprised and tried to see if it was really her . I can only see her eyes- but it was enough for me to confirm since I did notice from her pictures on how expressive her eyes are. She winked and shrugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter