Decided

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's confirmed!

 

 

 

Didn't meet Kang Dongwon sunbae face to face but he did gave me a call.

 


He was surprised on the reason of my call but was open enough to share his experience with Sandara park the "fangirl".

 


and like Wonbin sunbae, the last time he saw her is when he gave her a bouquet and tickets to see a musical together.

 

The bouquet he said is to congratulate her on the success of her groups awards at the year-end music awards - The "I am the best" era. End of 2011.

 

 

 


It matched perfectly when she started fangirling for me - early 2012.

 

 

 

Aisht.... Really! Dang it!

 


the power of Dara Park no one knows... 

 

 

Again I'm confused why she did it. Did she started following them because she thought they are unattainable?

 

 

and then it means....

 

 


She thinks I'm unattainable too.

 

 

Why does that irks me? 

 

 

 

How can she think low of herself, heck I know I'm not perfect too (Drop dead gorgeous yes but...)  i know my own flaws.

 

 

I sat on my living room couch with a beer bottle thinking of this puzzle name Sandara Park.

 


I have a fanmeeting schedule tomorrow with JYJ and I knew she won't be there since it was the same day as one of the music award shows again and I knew they'll be getting awards for the song "I love you". I knew DBSK will attend too... 

 


Honestly I miss being on broadcasts... since the battle with SM - the thought of actively promoting with JYJ on Live music shows stays and makes me wish that next year is the year it will happen. Well 3 years have passed and still ....

 

 

 


----------

 


I wasn't expecting anything as I signed the CD's and posters coming my way- shaking hands with some fans and even taking selcas.

 


I just finished signing when a hand move in front of my bowed head. 

 


Such pretty hands ...( you know I'm weak for those right?) I grabbed automatically to shake and felt familiar with how it fit mine - i've held it before...

 


and when I raised my head there she was.

 


Again with the cover- up of glasses, mask , hoddie and baggy pants. 

 

"Fighting!" She squealed cutely before handing me a paperbag. "Sorry couldn't stay the other night. Congratulations, my Idol is Jjang!" she reached for her items then waved before stepping back and moving away.

 


I watched her walk away again.

 


Junsu nudge me a few seconds later because the fan in front of me is looking worried at me. i smiled and continued the event. 

 

 

Her gift left on my lap - the only thing i didn't let my manager take.

 

 

In the van - i opened it and a scarf is the first i saw.

 

 

"How thoughtful!" is what I thought since The cold weather is really something this year - then way under the bag is a piece of paper.

 

------


Congratulations again!
here is another gift for the cold weather.
hoping you'll use it instead of someone's embrace (keke ... ^_^ Junsu and Yoochun is okay... no women!)
I'll be able to perform later with much energy because I saw you today. I'll listen to your music tonight!! I know it will be Jjang!


p.s.  about the "no women" part - if you do have one - don't worry , I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter