wake up!

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

“Luhan?” the door creaked softly as I pushed it.

Luhan was lying on the bed, his limbs sprawled. I suppressed my giggle at the sight as I made my way to the side of his bed. It was seven in the morning and I was given the task by my grandmother to wake the vampires and werewolves up. For your information, the twelve imbeciles are living under the castle’s roof until the war ends. This explains why we had always been together for the past two days.

“Lu.” I ruffled his hair and he made a cute cringing face. “Get up.”

I threw a pillow to his face softly, and that made him move his whole body to the right. I waited for him to get up, but he didn’t move anymore. With one smirk, I jumped on the bed and shook it hard.

“LUHAN GET OUT OF THE BED NOW!” I screamed, probably enough to start an uproar, to wake Luhan up.

“No!” Luhan groaned and clicked my tongue.

“Then there will be no food for you.” I threatened.

“I can buy my own food.” He fought back and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine, I’ll go wake Yixing up first. He is a way better listener than you.” I huffed and Luhan got up.

“No he is not. I am a better listener!” Luhan frowned. “Look, I am up now!”

“Whatever, Mr. Lu. I have to wake him up anyways.” I winked and rushed out of the room before he could get a hold of me.

I went to the next door and gave it a small knock. I heard some shuffling inside and the door opened a second after. I grinned. Yixing was standing there with his eyes half closed. His hair was messy like a bird’s nest, and he was shirtless. He was only in his favourite pajama pants.

“Good morning Yixing. I was sent by Grandma to wake all of you sleepyheads up. I am glad you’re awake already unlike the despicable idiot next door. Go and get ready for breakfast. Grandma is waiting!” I greeted Yixing, ruffled his hair which only made it worse, and trudged off to the next door.

The door was wide open, and I could see Jongdae snoring… on the floor. I chuckled as my legs brought me close to him. He was definitely sleeping soundly. He had drool rolling down his chin as his snores were as loud as an alarm clock.

I used my feet to hit his ankle softly, but that made no difference. I squatted to his height and caressed his fringe gently. This made him stop snoring and move slightly. After a few more caressing gesture, I flicked his forehead and he got up with a yell.

“Ouch!” He growled and turned to me. “What was that for?” He pouted.

“I thought it would be fun to wake you up differently.” I shrugged. “Come on, breakfast time!”

“Yay for breakfast, but no yay for you.” Jongdae crossed his arms across his chest and turned away.

“That’s alright.” I grinned, stood up, ruffled his hair and left the room after closing the door to let Jongdae have some privacy to get ready.

I knocked on the door of the next victim, but heard no answer. I pushed it open, and found Minseok removing his shirt. I gasped and shut my eyes to not look further. I could hear Minseok laughing loud.

“Sorry Hyojung.”

“I did knock.” I grumbled.

“I know, I heard.”

“Then why didn’t you answer?!” I growled.

“Because I thought it was one of the guys. Definitely didn’t expect you.” Minseok grinned. “I’m clothed now. You can open your eyes.”

I slowly opened my eyes and found Minseok smiling at me with his teeth shown. I went up to him and gave him a gentle slap across his arm. We both laughed as he hugged me softly.

“That’s a good morning from me to you.” I said and walked out of the room. “Breakfast should be ready soon!”

“Alright!” I heard Minseok reply.

The next door was opened just like Jongdae’s, but the person was not found. I looked around the room but found no traces of Tao. So, I decided to knock on the toilet door instead. Other than a muffled noise, nothing happened. I turned the knob and the door creaked open swiftly. I gasped as Tao was sleeping soundly in the bathtub. I rushed to him and slapped his face plenty of times. He reeked of beer. Instantly, I knew what happened.

“Tao! Get up!” I slapped his face a little harder as he slowly got conscious.

“Hyojung?” he groaned.

“Get your filthy up you party geek. Where did you get beer?” I shook my head as Tao stood up dangerously in the bathtub.

I held out my arms for him to hold. I escorted him out of the bathtub and splashed some water to his face to wake him up. He coughed to indicate that I stop.

“I bought a can yesterday, to, you know, try.” Tao explained as he wiped his face with a towel.

“So you get drunk easily.” I chuckled as Tao nodded.

“I am pretty sure there’s some soup to get over the hangover. Now go and take a shower. Grandma will be red if she knows you drank.” I laughed. “I’ll go wake Kris up now. Go get ready!”

I heard a soft grunt from Tao and I took it as a yes. When I closed Tao’s door to let him get ready, Kris was walking past me. He stopped to greet me.

“Oh, you’re awake!” I grinned. “One less person for me to wake. Go and have a nice breakfast!”

“Alright, Hyojung.” He ruffled my hair. “Thanks for waking the rest up for me.”

I nodded my head and watched as Kris disappeared down the stairs with a ready-looking Jongdae who had just appeared from his room. He almost gave me a short wave, but remembered how I woke him up. He instantly pushed his hand into a pocket of his trousers and turned away from me. I could only muster a chuckle at his immature gesture.

The vampires were all up. I grinned at my success. I thought it would be harder to wake them up. Next would be the werewolves. For all I know, they are naughtier and more childish than the vampires, which mean they are going to be harder to wake up!

I pushed open the door opposite of Kris’s room when there was no answer after a knock. Jongin was sleeping soundly on his bed. He looked so cute with his face pressed into the pillow. He was hugging his knees which made him look like a child. I almost walked out of the room to let him sleep more. Almost. 

"Jongin-ah..." I shook his softly and he grunted as a frown appeared on his face. "Jongin, get up. Breakfast is served."

"Breakfast?" He croaked as he sat up and cutely rubbed his eyes. 

"Yes, breakfast." I suppressed a squeal when he looked up at me with a pout. "Come on, get ready." 

"Okay." Jongin sighed and got out of bed. 

I grinned as I watched him take lazy steps towards the bathroom. I told him to go down after he gets ready as I made my way to the next door. Chanyeol was sleeping with a really loud snore. He was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. His arms were above his head and his face was facing upwards. 

"Park Chanyeol!" I cheered like crazy as I hit his exposing stomach with a pillow. 

"Ow!" He cried as he sat up. 

He glared at me as I blinked my eyes innocently. In an instant, he pulled me down on his bed and trapped me under him. He was sitting on my belly, and he was laughing like a madman. 

"Get off me, Chanyeol!" I screamed as he began tickling me at my neck and waist. 

"Not unless you say sorry. I was dreaming okay!" Chanyeol replied as he poked my waist.

"Okay, alright. I'm sorry! Not get off me and stop tickling!" Chanyeol stopped his actions and I lied on his bed, breathless. 

"Go... And... Get ready for breakfast." I panted, got up and smacked his head softly with a throw pillow before I ran out of the room with full speed. 

"Come back here you imbecile idiot!" Chanyeol screeched and I could only laugh at the adjectives he used. 

 Baekhyun's door was closed. I knocked it a few times, but there was no answer. As usual, I pushed the door open. Baekhyun was snoring, his hair covering half of his face and his lips parted slightly. I walked up to him and tickled his neck, knowing well he is really ticklish. He instantly sat up and squealed as I continued tickling him everywhere. 

"Hyojung!" He cried and held my hands tightly so I would stop tickling. 

"Yes?" I asked with a grin. 

"I'm already awake." Baekhyun got out of bed and gave me a tight hug. 

"Ugh, get off me!" I chuckled as Baekhyun's arms rounded me tighter. "Breakfast is ready."

"But my morning's not ready without a hug and a kiss from you." Baekhyun mumbled as he placed his chin on my head. 

"Sod your morning. Now get off me, I need to wake the rest up!" I tickled him once more so that he could let go and sped out of the room to wake the next member up. 

When I opened the door, Suho was already buttoning up his shirt. I waved at him and told him breakfast was ready. He buttoned the last of his shirt and walked out of the room after giving me a pat on the head. 

"Close the door for me, please." He said and I nodded as he walked away to the stairs. 

Kyungsoo was next. I gave the door a knock and after a second, Kyungsoo was standing before me, his hair all messy and his eyes half closed. I pushed his hair away from his face and greeted him. 

"Morning! Come on, breakfast is ready. Go and get ready. The food's waiting!" I grinned. 

"What time is it?" He croaked. 

"Around eight. Come on, before the food's finished." I smiled. 

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." He gave a tired sigh and went back into the room after closing the door. 

Last but not least, Sehun. His door was half open and the sun was shining beautifully into the room. I tiptoed like a mouse into the decorated room. Sehun was sleeping peacefully on the bed, his eyes shut tight and his posture normal. I shook him slowly.

“Sehun-ah.” I called and he grunted. “Breakfast is ready.”

“I am sleepy.” He mumbled and I laughed.

“The rest feels the same too, but they are awake. So, quick, or else the food will be gone.” I threatened and Sehun sat up.

“Now?” He groaned.

“What time did you sleep yesterday? Why are you so sleepy?” I shook my head and knocked his head softly.

“Ouch!” Sehun overreacted and held onto his head. “I slept early, okay.”

“Whatever. We’ll be waiting downstairs. Be quick!” I said and left the room to finally enjoy my breakfast.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, only half of the boys were eating. The rest were still upstairs, hopefully getting ready. I sat at the edge of the table, with my grandmother opposite of me. The two chairs beside me were empty.

“There you are, Hyojung. You took such a long time to wake these buttheads up.” Grandma chuckled.

“Way longer than I expected.” I shook my head and clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

“Like as if you can wake up early.” Luhan rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Alright, now for some serious talk.” Grandma started and we all looked at her with curious eyes. “The fairy is predicted to be right outside the kingdom. She was slowed down by the help of the werewolf army yesterday. Unfortunately, an assistant of the fairy is attacking the werewolf planet, so the army had to go back to their own planet. The fairy is speeding up, so by tomorrow, all of you have to get ready to fight. She’ll be reaching our kingdom at any hour tomorrow. As for the werewolf, would you like to go back to your planet to save it?” Grandma explained.

“How is the condition?” Suho asked.

“I called your king, and he said that it’s getting better. They recommend for you to stay here, because apparently, we need more manpower to fight the fairy.” Grandmother smiled and Suho nodded.

“We’ll do what the king suggested.” Suho said and I clapped.

“We need you werewolves.” I whirled my spoon in the air and Suho chuckled.

“Thank you.” He grinned.

“Alright, so sleep early tonight. At three in the morning tomorrow, all of you have to be ready with your gears and shields. The main purpose of the fairy is to kill the queen, so she has to be placed in the kingdom.” I gulped and looked down at my suddenly unappetizing food. “The queen has to be guarded with many men, so make sure they never move from their spot, only until the fairy manages to get into the castle.”

“Who will take care of the queen?” Jongdae asked.

“All of you will be in the castle. We need those with power close to the castle. Important fact: the fairy is all alone. She has no army. But she has all sorts of power; no one can predict what she will do next. The men will stand at the front, the horsemen will be in the middle, those in aircraft will be in the air, and all of you with powers will be at the door and inside the castle. I’ve called all those citizens with power and commanded them to stay close to the queen.” Grandma continued.

“What does this fairy want?” Finally, I asked the question that had been in my mind ever since this incident started.

“Your crown… and you.” 

 

~~

I am so sorry for the late update haha. I was on vacation for like a week ahaha

The story is going to finish soon :( and I hope you guys like this chapter! I love you all! <3 I am actually amazed people read this ahahah xx