Chapter 7 "I'm An Heir"

I'm an Heir

 I'm an Heir, eventhough I want to avoid that fact sometimes. I was hiding once againg from Young Do, he wants to fight me, I'll prevent that. I will not give him the pleasure of my humiliation.
Sneaking through some bushez behind the outdoor classrooms, I stoped at the presence of a beauty. It was a bird. Weird, different and colorful. He flew away and I stood up to follow him. The sun reflectex on my way but I did not moved away, the warmness of its all overwelmed me like never before, it was not the first time I feel the sun, but it was the first time I felt like home.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It took me back, I could see it in my memories. The rustie house, the wooden floors and the dust from the cars. I saw my mom waiting for me, she welcomed me. Yes, I was welcomed. I felt warm, I felt...

-Hey!- I heard a voice waiking me up from daydreaming. I turn around and there was Young Do. It has been a week since the bagpack incident, I've made it this far. I kept on walking when I felt his hand around my arm -HEY!- He yeld one more time.

-Yes?- I calmly annswered.

-Are you out of your mind? You want to die? Just come when I ask you!- I was still invade by the throwback that happened minutes before.

-I wont go if you have nothing nice to say. I'm worth to be respected-

- Do you know who he is?- a tag alone someone said.

-His name is Choi Young Do, Heir to the Zeus Empire. The titles mean nothing to me when you are unrespectful- I said looking straight foward to him - But because I admire your Father,I'll let this go - I wont fight him, I'll be myself without the danger of being exposed. I e more time and walked away and walked away. Smile at the realization that in deed that is so far my signature move, to leave him with his mouth full of words.                                                

Full of anger.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Full of doubt.                                                                         

But I made it my goal. I refuse to believe there are such young people who are willing to take out their anger over others... like me. I will hit him back... hit him with kind words, so I show him the best of me instead of him taking out the best of me.

When I arrived to my new home, a stack of papers was waiting for me. Weekly reports.

-When are this due?- I nicely asked Luther.

-Sorry to say today-

- Is all right. But I wont stay here - I had fresh in my memory a nice lady dowtown who was passing flyers about  the coffe shop she had. She nicely convince me about going and this is a way to have a different air with so much to do; as well it was a place far enough from the school's students to hang around.

So I went there. She greet me enourmosuly along with Luther and a couple other guys (Claire traveled to asses my Father for some bussines events in Praga). W spent the whole afternon reading, digging, and investigating. Making calls, confirming dates and checking bills. Writing emails, scheduling days and drinking coffe... a lot of coffe. 

But there was something about her that reminded me of some one... But who? Then I remebered who, but I needed to be precautios before making a terrible mistake.

-Excuse me - I finally asked her - by any chance, do you have a son?-

-Yes I do-

-Sorry for abrutly asking about him, But I think I know him and if so, I wanted to properly greet you- She hesitated before answering.

-You know who he is?-

- I do now. Don't worry, I wont say a word to anyone-

-But... but how do...- she mumbled while looking at Luther and the guards.

-Luther? Can you step outside for a second?- they all did, luckly there was no coustumers in here.

-How do you know him?-

-I go to the same school he does, believe it. -

-Is he alright? Does he does well at school?-

- He is remarcable smart. I'm in the same class as him. I've learned a lot from him-

-I'm glad-

-Haven't you seen him in a while?-

-I'm afraid not. He's afraid of...-

-I know who. I'm sorry it has to be that way. The best memories I have were along my mother. Eventhough she's not here, her memories and spirit always tags along.-

-I'm sorry. She must have been wonderful-

- The best women anyone could have meet. Can I ask for a special favor?

-Anything-

-Will you allow me to use this space with more people once a week? I like its calmness and welcoming-

-Of course, will you set a day?-

-I'll call once a week to notice you when we'll come. Thank you for eveything. If you happened to encounter him or anyone else, could you not tell them that I come?-

-Of course-

-Don't you worry, I'll take care of her- I said while leaving.

- How did you know he is my son?- she said.

-He has your eyes-

The way Choi Young Do looks is surely powerful.

 

(I wanted to change the letter's color according to the language the characters are speaking at the moment for a better understanding of what is going on. So here are: English, KoreanSpanishJapaneseFrench,. Also I wanted to complement the story with some pictures... hope you guys like them!)