Chapter 2 "A Sign of Their Most High Respect"

I'm an Heir

Something wasn't right, I couldn't see the plains and hundreds of people coming out of them, not even the humongous airport I was waiting for.

-What is this? Where are we?- I demanded with a small portion of panic in my voice. I did not lied about our enemies.

-We've been asked to land in a private airport for your safety- said Luther.

-Ahh, If thats what they believe best-

-Your coat- he said handing it to me. My moms, it gives me a sense of security to have it around, specially when I travel.

We walked out and passed thorugh the most polite inmigration station I have ever been. Then, in a beautiful reception by what I guess were the ones that will work for me this time, were there bowing half of their bodies as a sign of reverence (at least thats what google said), awkward, I don't think I'll get use to this.

-Is this necessary?I'm not even royalty- I said kind of worry.

-Is a sign of their most high respect Miss-

-Whats with the miss anyway? You usually call me by my name-

-If I do it here, Miss, I might be slaughter with the judgement from the rest of the employees eyes. I want to live longer than that- I bursted in laughs, everyone stood up looking confused.

-I know now what you meantsaid to him between teeth.

-Let's go in- he said pointing gently the open door of one of the cars waiting for us. Yes, I said cars in plural.

While we were in the car, I realize how much of a control freak I am, questions like: are we going to an Hotel first? At what time is the meeting? What about the schools, should we visit them now or tomorrow? I know I trust them, and they are paid to keep a schedule for me and take care of all those details, but more over, I knew they do it for my best interest, they hate when I over stress. This just aint a life a 18 year old should be living.

-We booked a room for you in the Olympus Hotel, its comfortable and homelike, with the bufets you love-

-Really?-

 

-Was my first request. I suggest we head there first so you changed for the meeting later at night. I'm pussing back the meeting with Zeus Hotel for one day, your health and well being...-

-Comes first- I finished the sentence saying - ohhh, how much I love you for taking care of my own life-

-Its my pleasure-

-It's your work-

-Sure it ishe added with a smile.

-Ahh, how much I want to take a nap-

-You ight be able before the meeting-

-Y que me vean con cara de dormida? (And allow them to see me sleepy?) Oops, language swift-

-Here we are. The room is already booked, so you may go directly to your room-

-Well, thats splendid-

When I arrived to the room, almost inmediatly and after adiring the room, I fell over the bed and napped. I'm a napping person, so bare it.

-Miss? Miss?- I heard a voice in the distance -Miss? Please wake up- Luther's voice... He's a dead man.

-What's with the miss!- Looked at the clock next to me and realized the time. Waking me up was the unpleasent part of Luther's job fr sure, usually turn myself into a unpredictable creature seconds later.

-We are ready for you- meaning that Petit Claire was waiting. She is my friend/stylist/assistent/sister from another father and mother/personal counselor. We found her in Paris when she was being interviewed for a secretary position, her brutal honesty and secret love for fashion, caught my attention; eventhough she's around ten years older than me, we have no boundaries between each other. God bless her soul.

-Arassuh- I washed myself quite fast, Petit Claire is not known for her patience. I putted myself togetther in 15 minutes.

-What do you think?- She said after helping me to get dress. For a split second I suffered from a fashion nervous break down.

-Are you sure?-

-Are you kidding? Is not my work pleacent to your eyes? AM I A FAILURE?-

-Calm down you crazy french! I'm just asking - Its because I looked different from how I envisioned myself dressed in a formal Korean way -First impressions are everything in bussines. I trust yoou have done your homework about the local fashion-

-I have-

-So you have nothing to worry about despite my insecurity-

-Yes Mam-

-And if you call me Mam one more time...-

 

(I wanted to change the letter's color according to the language the characters are speaking at the moment for a better understanding of what is going on. So here are: English, KoreanSpanish, Japanese, French,. Also I wanted to complement the story with some pictures... hope you guys like them!)